Chapter-28"I Won't Let That Happen!"

'How can I(Neil) love........ I mean like her?' I scratched my head, wildly with my both hands, making my hair all messy.

Was it a question? It didn't sound like one, it sounded more like a statement.

Well this is a normal jugadu person who started his company from scratch, which is quite successful now, however this is an obvious reaction when you start realising you love a girl, who is you to-be-Bhabhi's behana, and more over that you are a person with whom she feel very safe, and considers you as a best friend.

Falling in love with your best friend is very horrible, coz this is cheating with that person! Isn't it?

Well I was sleeping soundly in my so-comfy bed, when I got a bad dream, no, no, a nightmare, a very horrible one! It was that my aaru was taking pheras with that guy named Krish, the rishta brought for Aarohi, by the chugalkhor aunty, one of the business partner. And what the heck I was doing? Singing Channa mereya!

Aarohi wasn't aware of the rishta as Mimi decided to talk with her in the morning.

Before the priest announced them as....... as.............whatever! I woke up and I am thankful I did! But that bad dream alerted me for the danger named Krish!

I won't let that happen anyhow!

.

.

Oh My God! I(Neil) did you hear the same as I did? Because I can't believe what I heard! Did Aarohi say 'Shakal dekhi hai iski? Bandar jaisa hai! Aur Mimi aap chahti hai ki main, main is namune se shaadi karu? Yeh nahi hoga!'

This is my girl!

We all were at the dinning room for breakfast, when Mimi made Aarohi aware about the rishta! And as expected by everyone, the volcano blasted! Well she was right, just look at Krish' s face, where he is and where in the heights my aaru is!

After rejecting the proposal, Aarohi came to her chair and had her breakfast quietly, sensing her anger no one dared to utter a word!

.

.

The rest of the day went with me being busy the entire time for the engagement ceremony's preparation, which happens to be tomorrow in the evening. Aarohi was asked to some other work maybe caterer? But I was able to catch her glimpse every other moment, smiling like a idiot.

I realised this when Pari nudged me, turning all my attention towards her, which was with Aarohi till then. She said I was making it to obvious for all to know that and that's how she also got to know.

But she being a very loyal for the sister community, she teased the hell out of me. God! It was horrible!

I was too late for dinner that I ended up being all alone in the big dinning hall, while the workers were cleaning up.

I was busy in my thoughts, when I heard someone approaching the hall, I turned to see who was it! There was sudden rush of excitement in my spine! It was Aarohi!

She saw me and approached the seat besides me. She was in her night suit, a pink, long, lose top which reached till her mid thigh. Her medium lengths were left lose to inhale and exhale the fresh air.

"So, Mr. Busy got time to fill his empty stomach!" she taunted me, her taunts also showed care for me, but in the whole and as per Pari Aarohi also loves me back.

.

.

After I completed my dinner, while chit chatting with my aaru! We both headed towards garden and made ourselves comfortable in the cold, wet grass.

"Do you like someone?" she asked me looking deep in my eyes, with her big chocolate brown eyes. Her eyes clearly asked whether I liked her or not. And I didn't wanted to hide anything from her.

"Yeah! Her brown chocolate eyes have captured me and not letting me leave from there nor I want to" I said tearing her deep brown pairs.

"Are You seeing someone?"

"Yeah! Same as you his expressive eyes aren't leaving me either nor I want to!"

She said and I got my answer! She loves me! Pari was right! I just can't explain how happy I am! The same happiness can be seen through the book which I made it to open itself to me.

'I can't believe she/he loves me as much as I do!'

The moon shone in happiness, indicating that both the souls have got the message that destiny wanted them to read!

I can't believe that the story is coming very near to the end! And don't forget to tell me how was the chapter!

Do tell me of you want or have any crazy idea like mine when I started this story, for proposal!

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.