Chapter-25"Can You Stop Being So Beautiful!"

After I(Aarohi) was able get out of Neil's teasing game in breakfast, today we were late for breakfast. Everyone was in there room to get ready for the function but me and Neil were rechecking all the arrangements for the functions. Once we felt everything ready we went to our respective room to get ready.

I had planned everything about what to wear and all but still I am getting second thoughts about it. I can't call Akshu right now after all it's her function and she must be getting ready, then whom? Shefali? Nah she already needs lot of time to get ready and choosing mine, we both would be ready by the end of the function! Nishtha? Yeah she could be the one!

.

.

Finally we both were ready, just small touch ups were left, while we were doing it we heard the door of my room opening.

"Aarohi tum............" Neil said entering the room but stopped in middle.

I (Neil) entered Aarohi's room to call her down as the function was about to start. But stopped seeing the most gorgeous ladies of my life getting ready together! I didn't realise when this girl who was crying because her tooth broke and now this big however she will always be my baby sister!

"Bhaiya mein kaisi lagrahi hu?" My baby sister, Nishtha sensed me from the mirror and asked me how she was looking turning toward me, showing her lehenga!

"Bohot pyari!" I tried not to sound emotional but I did! On my emotional response she came and hugged me well she just moved a step forward to me. All this while Aarohi was looking at me, her yes conveyed what exactly was going on my mind!

I(Aarohi) know chamkadar what's going on your mind, you are emotional because you are insecure that your bro, best friend, elder brother will forget you after marriage, and you just realised that you lil sis is no more lil and soon leave she will get her prince and leave you all by yourself, I completely understand your feelings, I too am going through them right now fear of getting ignored by akshu!

.

.

"So when are you getting married beta?" asked one of the business partner's wife to me, Dr Aarohi Goenka will get married seriously? Who will marry me! Such a depressed person I am, he will be tired of me and I fucking don't want to get hurt.

After the tilak ceremony was done this bride and groom were have their photoshoot done with this guest, when Sheetal aunty ran to me for new  gossiping material 'Dr Aarohi Goenka' s marriage plan'. Can someone please rescue me from her?

"Ummmm abhi toh kuch decide nahi hai." I said and gulped down a sip of my drink.

"Mere dhyan mein kuch rishte hai kaho toh baat karu?" she asked with her devilish smile, actually extra cheesy smile but for me and every mid twenty would understand my situation very well! Here I am not able to know whether I love Neil or not and she is!

Wait what the hell I love Neil?

Of course no! Right?

"Are Aaru tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Tumhe Akshu bula rahi hai!" Vatsal came to my rescue! I love you my brother!

I escaped from Sheetal aunty with Vatsal. We both dragged our bodies to open air, the swimming pool's lounge area and made our ways to the bench.  He sat followed by me.

" What Happened?"

He asked me, I looked at him confused, what would happen to me in fact I am relaxed after telling everything to Neil and now I know I won't have to face everything by my own I will have Neil besides be!

"What?" I asked him

"My sista! You fell in love and didn't bother to tell me!"

So here is the update! I know this is small but my exams got over today and I have written this update in a day so I have no idea what I have written! So do tell me how was it!

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.