Chapter-10"What a surprise!"

"You look beautiful! But you are more beautiful by heart chipkali!" said Neil looking directly into her eyes which made thousands of butterflies flutter in her stomach, her cheeks warmed up but she controlled it by bitting her inner cheek, it's not like she hadn't got compliments before but there were some unknown feeling which was making her act like this, but unknown to her Neil too had the same feeling but he was more concerned to make sure that she doesn't let her past affect her present.

He definitely had flirted with many girls but this time he had said it genuinely. He had agreed to the fact that 'she is different from others' very long back. He was never concerned about anyone as much as he is for her. Even today he knows that they will get a big lecture from his dad and her bade papa but just for her happiness he is ready for it.

After leaving a feathery kiss on her forehead he rushed downstairs as he didn't want to make things awkward between them again. There she stood shocked by the way he rushed, she didn't have any objection to kissing her forehead but she understood that he didn't want anything to get awkward between them, she smiled and shook her but couldn't resist herself to touch her forehead where his rough lips had touched which made her turn into deep red but as usual, she controlled it by bitter her inner cheek.

.

.

I(Aarohi) came downstairs and saw Neil and Pari sitting on the sofa glued to Pari's phone as if Pari was showing something to Neil. I went to the and saw that they were discussing the decorations for Abhimanyu's bachelorette. , that's when I realised that we Goenka cousins haven't planned anything for Akshara's bachelorette.  But before I could think anything else Neil asked us that 'Shall we leave?' to which pari gave an excited reply, 'yes' and we chuckled and I nodded at Neil.

When we reached there we got to know that it wasn't a normal day at the cafe, it was couple's day as the owner's daughter got married on this day three years back. The guard told us that I or pari only one can go inside to which I announced that we are going back home and told them that I have a plan so we can enjoy ourselves at home, you know Australia effects! Neil was super excited to know the plan but to tease him I only told Pari the plan in her ears, Neil being Neil definitely tried to hear but I am Dr Aarohi Goenka how will I let that chamkadar listen if I don't want him to listen?  

.

.

We were at home and it was nine, we had changed into our comfy clothes that are nightdresses(You know na what is my nightdress? Answers in the comment section). We were having ice cream tubs and to a shock, Neil had mud chocolate my favourite and pari loved dark chocolate ice cream, we were playing truth and dare in which I thought they will ask me about my sleeping paralysis but they didn't. After spilling a lot of secrets and giving each other dares to drink karela ka juice, Give each other phones to each other to send a text message to their contact of choice, Letting each other go through each other's phone for a minute but to bad luck, they both send a message to bade papa 'I love you' can you imagine how will I face him in the morning! Well, I know that it's just 'I love you bade papa' and normally every grandchild says it a thousand times a day to their grandparents but my and his relation is different........ actually after dadda and mumma's death I actually never had a proper talk with anyone in the family leaving some people as I knew if I will talk I will lose control over my emotions, but due to efforts of everyone I was returning to my old bubbly one which was before my parent's death but then Mumbai incident came into my life making everyone's effort fail but they have not closed hope they are still trying the result, me sitting with Neil and Pari and watching them sending bade papa 'I love you bade papa' I know he will be jumping after reading this message, but there is no strength in me that I could message them and that's the reason I will not tell him that it was a dare! But I genuinely feel that. 

After getting each other embrace, we were bored so we decided to play ludo, halfway through the game I saw Neil cheating I hit him with the nearest pillow when he wasn't agreeing that he was cheating, he was going to throw his pillow on me but accidentally it went on pari, we didn't realise when pillow fight started.

.

.

After finishing the pillow fight they saw each other fully covered in pillow feathers, they gazed at our surrounding which was filled with pillow feathers. They were very sleepy but they knew if they sleep now at four am they would definitely not be able to clean the house before their family come and they will be welcomed by pillow features and give a big lecture to the three of them, so they were cleaning the mess which they had made. While cleaning Pari and Aarohi unknowingly fell asleep seeing them sleeping peacefully Neil made the lay on the sofas which were in front of each other Pari on the left sofa and Aarohi on the right sofa. He completed the rest work and went to the single sofas and sat on them, he was too tired that the moment he touched the sofa he fell asleep but with a smile as today they enjoyed it a lot but if all the cousins would be there it would have been more fun and Pari and Aarohi too had missed them a lot.

.

.

"I LOVE YOU BADE PAPA? "

"HAAN!"

"Manish Ji aap hosh mein hain kya bol rahe hai?" asked Swarna as Manish told all that Aarohi has messaged him I LOVE YOU BADE PAPA when they all had gathered for breakfast and after breakfast they will leave for Goenka villa.

"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!" said the cousins who were present there, well it was a shock for everyone as she never confessed that she loves him or everyone in the family but her actions prove that she can give her life for them if needed.

To prove that he is right and that Aarohi has sent him that message he showed his and Aarohi's chat in which the message 'I Love you bade papa' is there and everyone sees the message with wide eyes.

.

.

Neil was half on the sofa and half on the ground, Pari was on the sofa, her right hand on the ground, and Aarohi was lying on her stomach and her right hand on the ground. How much they enjoyed the night was clearly seen in the position they were sleeping.

Ting tong!

Ting tong!

Ting tong!

Due to the doorbell, Neil's sleep got disturbed but Pari and Aarohi were unaffected by the bell. He opened his half eyes and saw that both of the girls weren't woke so it was clear that he had to wake up but his sleepy mind told him to ignore the bell.

Ting tong!

He gave up and went to open the door. The moment he opened the door and saw the scene, his sleep went to Greenland. He was not able to believe his eyes,  he rubbed his eyes but it wasn't a dream but reality.

"What a surprise!" he said with a nervous chuckle.

Can anyone guess what Neil saw?

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.