Chapter-8"Are you okay?"

"It's sleeping paralysis with hallucinations" pari somehow managed to whisper but she was shocked to core seeing her like this.

Neil and Pari hurriedly went towards her when they heard her cry and they understood that she was finally out of the sleeping paralysis. She started shouting "GO AWAY, JUST LEAVE ME!" and Neil started to pat her forehead trying to calm her and she indeed calmed a bit but was still scared and was sweating badly. Neil signalled Pari to lower the temperature of the air-conditioner and she nodded at him. Neil was going to bring water for her but she wrapped her hands around his neck, pushing herself into his safe arms and he too understanding her situation wrapped his arms around her pulling her into himself. Pulling her into him was giving him different peace but seeing her cry was paining his heart as if someone had stabbed him.

Seeing that Aarohi had hugged Neil, Pari tried to give water to Aarohi but she wasn't leaving Neil even for a microsecond, so Neil signed her that he is giving her water and pari handed the water to him and he made Aarohi drink water, Pari started to pat Aarohi's back trying to calm her down but till now both of them had understood that after sleeping paralysis with hallucinations she was having a panic attack which was scaring both of them thinking about her mental situation and how much she will be struggling to handle her attaches alone in Australia.

Suddenly Neil picked Aarohi in his arms and took her to bed and tried to make her lay but she was too scared to lose his warmness as she was feeling safeness after ages so hugged him tightly, she was crying very badly in his arms, which was clearly showing that she is not on her senses, if she would have been on her senses she wouldn't have a breakdown in front of them as she is very secretive about herself and guessing that her family would have no idea about this will be right this time.

As something strikes Pari's mind she hurriedly went outside the room. Neil didn't realise that pari had gone out as he was handling Aarohi who was scared to death, her eyes were red due to crying, hugging Neil hiding her face in his chest trying to find peace for herself. Pari came with her laptop and opened and signed in to her account and opened Aarohi's account. All this time when she was doing Neil was looking at her confused. Pari came to Aarohi who was hidden in Neil's chest and tapped her shoulder making Aarohi face Pari but didn't leave Neil she had her hand wrapped around his chest and he too had his hand around her back, Pari showed her pictures of 'Aarohi's travelling wishlist' which seem to calm her as she was genuinely happy in those pictures, suddenly there was a picture of Mumbai, when she was in high school, seeing this picture she again started breathing abnormally, seeing this both were damn sure that the thing she is hiding and getting attacks was related to Mumbai. To calm her down Neil started to say something in her ear as she was still hugging him and had her head on his chest hearing his heartbeat as it was soothing her, his words gave her comfort to her and she didn't realise when she had fallen into sleep in his arms as his words and his heartbeats were giving her peace. Seeing her sleeping both share a smile as they knew that she was sleeping in peace. Neil and Pari didn't realise when they too fell into sleep.

.

.

"Akshu? Neil, Aaru aur Pari kaha hai?" Kairav asked me(Akshara). All (All younger ones) except Aarohi, Neil and Pari agreed to him as we were going to the dining table for breakfast and had not seen them in the morning. So all decided to go to Aarohi's room and check if they are alright because Aarohi stying alone in this house where our parent's memories are haunting her, she won't show if she is okay or not but I am her sister even though her half-sister but a  sister always should keep a check on her Lil sis is okay or not and I had promised sirat ma that I will take care of her and myself she is just not a responsibility but I love her too.

.

.

We all went to aaru's room which was unusually open, she never likes when someone interferes in her life or room but her room was opened which was very shocking but then I remembered that harsh papa has asked her to stay with Neil that maybe the reason why her door was open? We entered the room and the scene which we all saw was giving a minor heart attack to all of us, Aaru was sleeping on Neil's shoulder resting their back on the headrest, pari was sleeping across the bed, and three of them had a laptop between them. Pari sleeping on her stomach across the bed was not that shocking but Neil and Aarohi having their heads on each other was really shocking as they both can not even stand together for two seconds without fighting.

Anisha went to pari and shook her a bit but she was in a deep slumber so she didn't respond, she shook her a bit more with some force and she opened her eyes but was still sleepy and saw all of us confused as all were still staring at Neil and Aarohi, pari moves her gaze to where all were staring, the moment she saw Neil and Aarohi sleeping peacefully hand in hand, she stood up from bed with a jerk, she holds her head as she remembers what happened last night she was worried for Aarohi but seeing everyone she maintained a shocked face, something strikes pari's mind and took her phone which was on the bed beside the laptop and took a picture of them to show them how they were sleeping. After clicking the picture she told everyone that 'We were showing each other their travelling picture and we didn't realise when we fell asleep' to which Abhimanyu said making face 'Woh to dikh Raha hai.' indicating toward Neil and Aarohi, all chuckled seeing his expression. Due to their chuckling, Neil's sleep got disturbed but no one noticed.

"Aap sab nashta kar ligiye, tab tak mein in kumbhkarno ko uthathi hu aur hum tino tayar ho ja the hai!"

"Thik hai," I (Akshara)said and we all left because they were eager to have breakfast as it was the waffle, everyone's favourite and belonging to a joint family you rarely get modern breakfast and when you get there is a shortage because of your bhukhad siblings.

.

.

After all left Pari went to Neil and saw him awake and staring at Aarohi, who was sleeping peacefully snuggling in the crook of his neck. But Pari broke his staring contest with sleeping Aarohi.

"Kya soch raha hai?" asked pari while sitting on the bed opposite Neil, who was not able to move as Aarohi had hugged him tightly.

"Joh kal tak mujhe apne as paas nahi chahthi thi aur ab mujhe chod nahi rahi. Ajeeb hai!" he said and she chuckled seeing him in this situation.

"E k kaam karo tum jao tayar ho jao, mein sambhalta hun is chipkali," he said and Pari nodded at him knowing if she will stay here longer then everyone will surely question them. Pari left the room to get ready and Neil gently started to pat Aarohi's cheek to wake her up. She opened her eyes still sleepy and saw into his eyes, his eyes showed respect, care, and a desire to motivate her to fight her mental trauma, but his eyes showed no question about last night which made her smile wide, he understood that she was happy that he didn't question her about last night. There were unspoken words being spoken between them.

"Go get ready!" Neil said unwrapping his hand from Aarohi too copied his actions obeyed him and went to the bathroom for getting ready as she wanted to avoid questions about last night. Both of them regret their decision to unwrap their arms around themselves as they missed each other's warmth. But there was a question in her mind why did she lose control over herself while crying in front of Neil? 

Can anyone guess what's coming next?

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters in a personal message. I would be in pleasure to have your suggestion. Please give your suggestions in a personal message