Chapter-3"Chamkadar and Chipkali"

"Yaar Kaha fass gaya mein!"Said Neil to himself as he walked inside the airport cursing his brother as he was not able to find aarohi and Abhimanyu had sent him her photo but it was not getting downloaded due to some internet issue.

Suddenly he unintentionally bumped into a girl who was looking into her phone irritatingly and due to this sudden collision she was about to fall but he hold her with his hand on her bare waist. He looked at her she was angry but still looked very cute he knew he was staring at her but he couldn't control himself. His trance was broken by her.

"Hey, you? kon ho tum?"

"Are bhadak kyu rahi ho bhadakna toh mujhe chaiye tum mobile mein ghusi hui thi! chipkali kahi ki" said Neil to that unknown girl who was lashing at him with full right and she was definitely offended by him calling her chipkali.

"Kon mein chipkali toh tum kon se prince charming ho tum toh chamkadar ho chamkadar," said that angry bird who was lashing at him but suddenly she noticed her phone, which had fallen down when they both bumped into each other. Her face lighted as she saw her mobile screen it was some pictures, and pick up the phone. Then I(Neil) to realised that the photo must have been downloaded by now, we both looked on the phone at the photos. 

"DR AAROHI GOENKA"

"NEIL BIRLA"

We both said together and show each other the photos of each other which were sent by our siblings. It was a shock to both of us because she still looked as if she saw a ghost, wait I am not a ghost! I snapped my fingers in front of her to make her come out of shock.

"Mimi kaisi hai? Kya Hua hai unhe? Zyada tabyat kharab ho gayi hai kya?" She asked worried for her Mimi. I drowned in guilt as it was my plan to make her come here by making an excuse for Mimi's health. I knew this was going to come even I had prepared but I wasn't able to face a worried Chipkali, I saw her angry bird side of her and I didn't want to fail the plan because of my guilt because this plan was important as both families were excited to meet her and Akshara bhabhi was too excited that aarohi will come after six years. 

"Let's go" picked up her luggage without meeting her eyes which were red and full of tears as she remembers how badly Akshara bhabhi was crying on the call.

 I didn't know why was I not able to see tears in her eyes maybe because I heard what she is already going through, yeah what else can be the reason, right?

 "Yeah let's go I want to meet Mimi soon as possible! " Said Aarohi hiding her tears which were flowing betraying her as she definitely didn't want to break down in front of me especially when we met for the first time.

.

.

We were in the car and he was driving to my good luck he was not speaking but as much as I(Aarohi) have heard about him he is a talkative person. The first thought that came into my mind is Mimi too serious or he is not comfortable with me or maybe he is quiet because in his mind he is cursing his brother to pick me up. Whatever how does it matters to me, I will just make sure that Mimi is okay then I will leave but I will give them a surprise by staying long after ABHIRA 's wedding! They will be so happy and Abhimanyu will be Dr Angry because I will be stealing his wife for a few days! I am just too excited to see their face when I will tell my plan to them!

(Neil)Why the hell she is smiling? Does she know about our plan? No way if she knew she would become a volcano and burst on everyone especially me. If doesn't know about the plan then why is she smiling? What is going on? Is she mad how can anyone smile when her great-mother is ill!' Neil is she really ill?' my brain popped out of nowever with an extra sweet voice and sarcasm dripping. That made me unable to answer my brain's question.