Chapter-7"What Are You Thinking?"

We all entered the Goenka villa where we saw Pari who was nowhere to be seen in the morning as she has gone out for some work. She saw all of us walking inside and ran towards me(Neil) and hugged me because even yesterday we didn't meet properly as it was very late and all were sleepy and she and Aarohi had jetlag so they had slept early. We all had dinner even there I noticed that Pari was noticing every detail of what Aarohi is doing. I definitely felt it weird so I decided to talk to her after everyone had slept especially Aarohi because we are going to share the room for whole two weeks until we all don't leave for Mussoorie for bhai and bhabhi's wedding and it looks like a task to stay with her as she is different and bit unpredictable. We all ate ice cream with a lot of talk and there I saw another but very sweet version of Aarohi who loves ice cream to the end that she has a whole medium-sized tub in which she won't share even a single bite with anyone! As usual, she was being noticed by Pari who was noticing her from the moment she saw her.

.

.

I was going to Aarohi's room or I say my room as I have to stay in that room with Aarohi but I didn't get why did she agree to share her room with me?

My mind was busy finding answers to many questions which were going on my mind. I saw her she was in her nightdress, her dadda's shirt and luckily it wasn't awkward as the whole family knows and have seen her. Moreover that we have a topic to get awkward for, our desires which are showing in our eyes, which are very hard to control in public.

She was doing her routine 'what I guess so?' combing her hair while counting how many times she has combed. 'what I guess so?' because whenever I have tried to guess her all the times I am wrong. We saw each other through the mirror and our stupid minds went to the morning incident or I say moment. Remembering that I could feel her cheeks heating up, but she controlled her blush by bitting her inner cheek. I went towards the bed to take the pillow to sleep on the couch knowing that the following day I will be having very bad back pain but I can't let her be uncomfortable by making her sleep on the couch.

"CHAMKADAR" she shouted at me. She was now standing in front of me, keeping her comb on the dressing table. Due to her action, I dropped the pillow which I had taken to sleep on the couch.

"What!"

"Tum bed pe so rahe ho." She ordered me casually and I looked at her in shock as I want to stay away as much as I can and she wants to sleep on the SAME bed. Her eyes go wide as she realises what she spoke or what I understood.

"OH hello, Tum aur Main ek bed pe NAHI tum bed pe main couch pe"

"Oh okay, wait. What?"

"Haan! And that's final. No more discussion." she said and took the pillow, I had dropped.

"Yeh pillow, mera hai," she informed me and went to the switchboard and offed the lights but left the window open for ventilation, without saying anything to me. She made herself comfortable on the couch and I looked at her and shook my head and moved ahead to bed but my leg got stuck on the couch leg and fell on her, who had closed her eyes but due to the sudden weight on her she opened her eyes with a jerk.

Her eyes were shining in the light of the moon. God only knows why I want just to keep looking into her eyes. Whenever I look into her eyes, her eyes held something but she hides it immediately, it looks like she doesn't want anyone to share what she is feeling. I don't know why I want to read her eyes but she is too adamant to not let me read her eyes but I am Neil Birla I will.

She pushed me and I fell to the ground and she got up from the couch. She was hell angry with me for falling over her and she kept scolding me or blabbering about how she is irritated with me and doesn't want to share her room with me. When she saw me smiling, she got more irritated and stomped her foot and went to the couch laid and covered herself with the blanket still blabbering. I went to the bed and laid down when I heard 'Have horrible dreams chamkadar!' to which I replied 'Same to you chipkali!' and took my phone and messaged pari to meet me on the terrace, and added that I will come after Aarohi sleeps.