10| The beginning of the end

Start from the beginning

Noticing my desperation in my facial expressions, the chauffeur picked up her pace and and plunged and twirled her tongue on my poor overstimulated clit, and used her long, dainty fingers to play with my pussy. That immediately made me see black dots as I came undone on her tongue, with a satisfied whimper.

I chuckled, slowly reaching down from my high, and I saw her look at me with an awestruck expression, I sighed contently and gave her a kiss on both sides of her cheeks, "You did such a good job for me, do you need me to return the favor? " I asked her in an amused tone while caressing her cheeks which were tomato red, she looked so fucking cute.

The chauffeur's dazed smile quickly turned into a pout as shook her head gently, "You shouldn't have to feel like you have to return the favor with anyone, please keep that in mind, please ma'am?"

My eyes widened a bit, I was taken aback but nodded my head. No one's ever told me this before.

I kissed her hard on the lips, pouring my emotions and gratefulness and pulled back and played with her gorgeous dirty blonde hair, "Thank you, I-I'll keep that in mind." I whispered softly and sincerely.

She nodded and murmured lowly in a nervous tone, "Thank you Carla Rossi,"

"No no thank you for giving me a good time, you did such a good job, you made me feel so good." I praised her knowing that would make her feel satisfied. I wasn't wrong, she shot me a cheeky grin, looking so proud.

"I'm always there if you ever need a good time, if you need to feel good Rossi." She admitted looking everywhere around me except me all of sudden, was she shy? Aw.

I chuckled giving her a kiss on the forehead and nodded, "What's your name darling?"

"Valentina." She whispered while looking at me with so much admiration, her blush growing a shade darker, and that made my cocky smirk grow wider, fully knowing my effect on her.

"Well Valentina darling, I'll come to you when I feel distressed and you can always do the same. I mean it, I don't mind playing with you." I replied knowing damn well how much my words meant to her. 

I, Carla Rossi, the influential and extremely talented actress who's achieved global success and steady fanbase all over the world at such a young age, was reassuring a cute chauffeur that she can approach me anytime for a quick fuck.

Wait, why does that actually sound like a good plot for a cliché romance?

Her eyes widened as she pulled me in for a deep kiss, "It's an honor ma'am, woah I'm a lucky fan now, aren't I?" I chuckled at her response as she got out of the car, and opened the door for me. 

I waved her goodbye but she just looked at me, with a satisfied dreamy look.

Valentina seemed to be in a daze and gazed at me like I was her very own personal wet dream.

I probably am her wet dream, because she claims to be a huge fan of me and my movies. I wouldn't be too shocked if I come to know that the sexy vixen had the hots for The Carla Rossi.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I enter the mansion as I check my phone, replying to all the messages and clearing all the notifications as I let out a low sigh, feeling completely and utterly exhausted. But I know it's only the beginning of a long tedious night ahead.

You see, my father, whom I have yet to meet ever since I returned back, arranged a small soirée to celebrate my anticipated arrival. Small being a huge understatement.

The sole objective of the party was to clearly let it be known to everyone that, I was finally back  after years after rising to stardom, at the age of 20. He was making a huge deal out of this, but for the life of me I couldn't find it in me to go against his decisions.