"Be that as it may, we didn't sleep together," Klaus cleared up. I glared at him as he knew what I was trying to do and completely ruined it.

"Oh and here I thought that we had something special?!" I sarcastically threw my hands up in the air, it would've been more effective if me and Klaus hadn't both burst into fits of laughter afterwards.

"Can you two just shut up for once?" I heard Rebekah moan from beside me.

"It seems someone else hit that bottle quite hard last night as well," I presumed by her lack of enthusiasm.

"Well at least you didn't wake in bed alone," she complained.

"It won't happen again," I playfully glared at Klaus out of the corner of my eyes.

"It's happened to you two days in a row, I'm going for a shower," she said as she trudged her way up the stairs. 

I turned back to both original brothers to see them both looking straight at me in a questioning way.

"What?" I asked taking a long sip of my hot drink.

"Two days in a row?" Kol said first.

"Chipping in first, is that jealousy I hear riddled within you words?" I teased.

"I'm not the one to believe the concept of the human emotion of jealousy," he said in one breath. Now I've got him.

"You do realise that I took a psychology course back in the 1990's?" I cocked my eyebrow at him. "It was something to do in my spare time,"

"How nice for you," he replied, folding his paper up and putting it down onto the counter top.

"And the first thing I learnt, that was someone is either showing signs of nervousness or irritation, they make up long sentences or they repeatedly use the same word when they speak," I revealed.

"So?"

"So she's caught you out brother," Klaus inputted. I just smiled at my victory and looked Kol.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked him, but he didn't reply just walked out of the room instead of dealing with the confrontation.

"He seems to be a little flustered, but then again you seem to be forgetting that I can see what your doing," Klaus concluded.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"You didn't really take that course back in the 90's did you," he almost asked me.

"One thing you forget about me Klaus, I don't lie," I replied as I finished my drink and walked out of the room to have a shower.

-

Turns out that I wouldn't be going back to the Salvatore's as soon as I had first thought, the mess all around the house was my fault from last night, apparently. 

Seeing as Rebekah had gone out about an hour ago and Klaus had gone to sort out whatever he does in his spare time, I was just told to clear up what I had caused.

Brilliant.

And Kol didn't seem so anxious to go out so he locked himself in his room; Klaus said that he didn't mind me making a mess but as long as I cleared it up afterwards. 

He's like some weirdly fun uncle, but in the more sense of the fact that he kills people if he doesn't like them very much.

I didn't realised that I was such a messy drunk, I'd been told that I was a funny, loud and very outgoing drunk, just never told that I was messy.