• fifty-two •

a/n: sorry it took so long, there was kind of a natural disaster in my area lol but here is a chapter finally! also idk if any of you like blink-182 but they're getting back together and touring im losing my mind !!!

p.s. i hope you know i write these author's notes like I'm texting you guys hehehe anyway i love you all sm i hope you understand why ive been away <3

 i hope you know i write these author's notes like I'm texting you guys hehehe anyway i love you all sm i hope you understand why ive been away <3

Waking up felt incredibly violent.  I was being thrown around more so than I would have preferred, and I was definitely terrified until I realized it was simply because someone was jumping on the bed.  I was about to start yelling at Harry for doing so much, but I very soon realized that he was the one that was beneath me.  Though, at just about the same time I was coming to from slumber, he seemed to quickly wake up as well, almost immediately flipping us so that I was beneath him.  I watched as he created what felt like a shield with his body, trying to protect me from whoever it was that was jumping on the bed right now.  It had clearly put him into fight or flight, and I was nervous for the outcome until I realized it was Zayn jumping on the bed, Harry groaning loudly.

"Can't have one fucking day of peace," Harry complained softly to me before kissing my temple sweetly.  "Give me like three minutes."

"To do what?" I laughed.

He shook his head, slipping away from me.  I instantly felt cold, the sweet scent of lavender, mint, and something cozy falling away with him.  He managed to carefully get out from under the covers so as not to expose my bare legs to Zayn, who was still jumping aggressively on the bed.  Though, within only a few moments, Harry was also jumping on the bed with Zayn.  It was funny to watch two grown men jumping on the bed like children, and while I was amused I was also in awe with what I was witnessing.  It took a few minutes for me to recover, but I watched as Harry took Zayn down onto the mattress, the jumping not nearly as bad but they were literally wrestling right next to me like school boys. 

"Are you guys serious?" I asked.

"When are we?" Zayn asked.

Zayn was pinned down at this point, the dark-haired man panting slightly as he stared up at Harry.  I was shocked that they had gotten to finish their fight so quickly, but I blushed when I realized Harry was grabbing Zayn's face the same way that he normally grabbed mine.  His fingers gripped one side of Zayn's face while his thumb pressed against the opposite cheek.  Swallowing hard, I simply watched on as they interacted, Zayn smirking up at Harry.

"You're going to treat me like a slut in front of your girlfriend?" Zayn asked.  "Please, daddy, whatever you want from me."

The words were almost startling at first but soon made Harry and I both laugh.  The tone was high-pitched, which I thought was pretty funny and caused Zayn to grin at the two of us.  After a couple of seconds, Harry let go of Zayn.  The two stared at one another for what was at least a minute before Zayn reached up and messed up Harry's hair.  They wrestled a little bit more before Harry shook his head, Zayn pouting his lower lip.