• forty-four • *

a/n: i won't tell you what but something finally makes sense in this chapter if you pay close enough attention. also waiting for the day i post a harry pov and you guys go absolutely insane over the picture hehe

 also waiting for the day i post a harry pov and you guys go absolutely insane over the picture hehe

The evening hadn't been horrible the way I was worried it would be, all things considered.  We made dinner together, watched television, and then made our way to bed since we had to be up kind of early.  Harry had jokingly put a pillow in between us, but then quickly moved it before I could even say anything about it.  I was glad that he was feeling better, but I just hoped he wouldn't be upset again.  After all, it wasn't like he had been horrible to me but I still felt bad after the fact.

"What time did we leave?" Harry asked.

"Eight-fifteen or so."

"Dammit," he groaned.  "It's literally only been ten minutes."

"Do you have somewhere to be?" I laughed.

"Yeah, the farmer's market," he continued. 

The words made me laugh.  We decided to play a game to pass the time where we would try and spot license plates with certain letters in the alphabet.  It made the time go by much faster, and I could tell that Harry was thankful for the distraction since he was driving.  Of course, I thought the fact that he wasn't a huge morning person was amusing considering the fact that his job was quite literally a morning radio host.  Though, I found myself shaking my head as Harry pulled up to the farmer's market, the curly-haired personality paying the parking fee before he pulled into a rather close spot.

"Tote bags," he reminded me.

"Right! Thank you."

I grabbed the bags from the backseat, getting out of the car on my side.  Harry had opened the door, a small smile on his face as he looked down at me.  It didn't take long for him to shut my door behind me, Harry locking the car before we began walking toward the large group of vendors.  He grabbed my hand as we were walking, pulling my hand up to his mouth so he could press a kiss to the back.  It made me smile at him, Harry smiling back at me.

"I took meds this morning," he told me.  "I should be good all day."

"Just let me know if you're stressed," I told him.

"I will," he nodded.  "Also, is this like a thing where there is a coffee vendor, or what?"

"I mean, maybe packaged coffee? I don't know.  We can look around."

"Lovely.  I need my coffee.  We're getting lunch after this, or breakfast.  Maybe brunch.  I'm starving."

"You always are," I laughed, sending him a small smile.  "I want to pay for breakfast, though."

"Over my dead body," he stated, shaking his head.

Giving him a dirty look, he chuckled.  It wasn't long until we finally made it to a place that had a guide, Harry and I looking over the map.  I knew that I wanted strawberries and oranges, Harry staring at the guide and pointing out what looked like a coffee and tea stand.  We made our way to his vendor first, since it was the farthest away, Harry looking overly excited when he saw that they did, in fact, have coffee to serve.