• thirty-three •

a/n: my bad this is like two days late lol and this is what Harry looks like in the chapter

   It was just shy of twelve-thirty when there was a knock at the door, Jackie and Debbie getting up off the couch

   It was just shy of twelve-thirty when there was a knock at the door, Jackie and Debbie getting up off the couch. I sat up quickly, not even recalling when I had fully laid down on the sofa. Though, the longer I sat up, the longer my head felt impossibly heavy. Lying back down, I could hear them chatting with a familiar voice, my cheeks flushing when I heard Debbie and Jackie tell him that he looked really good while he chuckled and smoothly told them he appreciated it. But, soon enough he was walking in the room, Harry leaning against the doorway. He chuckled, a small smirk on his face as he looked at me.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was getting up quickly. I knew my friends didn't know what I was doing because they asked me to be careful, and while my goal was to hug him, I wound up tripping on a kid's toy and toppling right into him. He caught me, his hands firm on my upper arms before I glanced up at him.

"Hi," he said quietly, a small smirk etching onto his face.

"Hi. I'm wearing the tights you bought me, do you like them?"

He moved me so I was standing back some, my cheeks burning when he glanced me up and down twice the way that he was always so good at doing. I found myself giggling some, the small smirk on his face turning into a smile.

"You look lovely," he nodded.

"Do you think I look hot?"

"Mags," he quickly stated, raising his eyebrows. "Shh."

"What? You do. You totally do. You look so good, Harry."

"How much did she have?" he laughed, asking my friends.

"Last I saw she had five, but it could have been more," Jackie told him.

"A handful," he muttered to me, then looked back at my friends. "You guys are cool if I take her home, right?"

"Absolutely!" they all nodded.

"Perfect. Thank you for hanging out with her. I hope you three have a great evening."

They all waved goodbye, Donna grabbing my bag off the sofa and handing it to Harry. He put it over his shoulder, my face burning when he picked me up. I quickly clung to him, my head resting on his shoulder. He said goodbye to them again before he began making his way out of the house. I felt content with him, and while I knew I was wasted, I was happy to finally see him. He had been on my mind all night, even if I didn't want to fully admit that to myself.

"I'm going to set you in the car, okay?" he said.

"No."

"Doll."

"Don't let go yet, I'm comfy."

"I'll hold you later. We have to get you home. I have to be up in a few hours for work, don't be difficult."