The Final Meet

"ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ'ꜱ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ʙʟᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ."

********************

Halmeoni 's house

Taehyung rang the bell waiting for Halmeoni to answer the door. Y/n also stood beside him with little Tae Sung in her arms.

Halmeoni:- Taehyung-ah?

Taehyung:- Halmeoni, Surprise! Meet my son, Tae Sung.

Halmeoni:- W-What? You have a child? How dare you? You brat! Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Y/n, at least you should have told me about this. I didn't expect you to keep this news away from me.

Y/n:- Halmeoni- I

Taehyung:- Halmeoni, Don't blame her. It was my fault. I have a lot to tell you. But before that, let us sit first, Old lady.

Halmeoni prepared a feast for them within a short period and made sure that they eat all the dishes.

She also tried to communicate with Tae Sung and Tae Sung flashed a sweet toothless smile at the old lady.

Halmeoni:- Taehyung-ah, he's just like you. You were exactly like this back then.

Taehyung:- Yes. His features are exactly like mine.

Halmeoni:- Right. Eat more, Y/n.

Y/n:- You should eat too. Eat with us.

Halmeoni:- I will eat afterwards. By the way, Taehyung-ah, Why don't Namjoon visit me often? Is he alright?

Taehyung's face turned pale hearing his name and he stopped eating abruptly.

Taehyung:- About that, I have to tell you something.

Taehyung explained all the incidents from his parents 'death to Namjoon's death.
He didn't say it in one go and made sure that she gets enough time to take all the news in.

Halmeoni was extremely shocked hearing everything and she couldn't suppress her tears. She tried to tell something but felt like her tongue was tied.

She just looked at Taehyung and Y/n alternatively and engulfed Taehyung in a hug. He also hugged her back and shed tears in her embrace.

Rest of the time went by Halmeoni trying to calm her nerves by playing with Tae Sung.

Taehyung:- Halmeoni, We'll leave. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tell you this but it really bothers my conscience keeping you in the dark.

Halmeoni:- Y/n, Take care of my grandson well. I'm counting on you.

Y/n:- I will.

They left the house and during the car ride Taehyung was silent which bothered Y/n very much.

Finally they reached their home but Taehyung didn't get off the car.

Y/n:- Tae, Why aren't you getting off?

Taehyung:- Y/n, You go inside. I have somewhere to go.

He said before speeding the car away from her. She stood there confusedly and glanced at the little Tae Sung who was sleeping on her shoulders.

Prison

Namjoon:- I was wondering who my visitor was. I didn't know my dearest brother had time for me.

Taehyung:- Of course, who else will meet you here? Now that your mask is off, no one will bother to come and visit you. How sad!

Namjoon:- You seem to be in a happy mood. Did anything interesting happened? Let me guess, you got back together with Y/n.