Baby boy

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

*********************

Y/n started working as Jimin's assistant and it wasn't tiring for her since he wasn't that difficult as Taehyung.

He was really considerate towards her and often made her take breaks. He also made sure that no one picks on her and whenever someone badmouthed her, he would fire them at that moment itself.

Four months passed again and it was almost her due date. So, she had to go on a maternity leave.

On the other hand, Taehyung and Chanyeol tried everything possible way to get a hold of her but all their efforts resulted in disappointment.

Chanyeol:- Where are you, Y/n? Just where are you?

Eun Bin:- Wherever she is, I'm sure she will be happier there than here.

Chanyeol:- So, You're telling we shouldn't look for her?

Eun Bin:- We should look for her but I don't think Taehyung should. He's the reason why she's not here.

Chanyeol:- Eun Bin! I have told you to stop blaming Taehyung everytime.

Eun Bin:- Who should I blame then? You know nothing, Oppa. He hurt her so much that she used to come crying to me-

Chanyeol:- But-

Taehyung:- She's right, Yeol. I-I hurt her so much. I- I made her cry and always took her for granted.

Eun Bin:- Good thing that you realised but you're too late now, Taehyung.

Taehyung:- I - I just want to see her and my baby- just once.

Chanyeol:- We'll find her, Taehyung. We'll find her no matter what.

Eun Bin:- You've been saying that since forever. Taehyung, I'm saying this again. You don't deserve her. I really hope she finds someone much better than you and you can spend the rest of your life pining to yourself and crying over her.

Chanyeol:- That's enough, Eun Bin!

Taehyung:- I think I know where she might be.

Chanyeol:- Really? Where is it?

***********************

Hope enterprises

Jimin:- How may I help you, Mr. Kim?

Taehyung:- She is with you, Right?

Jimin:- Who? I don't understand what you're talking about.

Taehyung:- Y/n. I'm talking about Y/n.

Jimin:- Why are you asking me that? She's your wife. Oops, I'm sorry. Ex- wife.

Taehyung:- Jimin, I know that she's with you.

Jimin:- I don't think I know where she is and even if I did, you'll be the last person I tell that. Now if you please excuse me-

Taehyung:- No, you're not going anywhere until you tell that.

Jimin:- Since when did you care about her this much?

Taehyung:- I-

Jimin:- Please stay away from her and the baby if you care about them.

Taehyung :- I won't. I can't. I can't stay away from them. They're mine. Both of them are mine.