Porridge Kiss

"ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Taehyung woke up with unbearable pain in his abdominal region. It took a while for him to regain his consciousness and his movements made Y/n awake as she was clutching his hands too tightly.

Y/n:- Tae? You are awake?

Namjoon:- Taehyung-ah, you okay?

Taehyung:- Hyung, Why am I here? And who is this woman?

Her eyes widened in shock and she looked at him in disbelief.

Y/n:- T-Tae-

Namjoon:- What? Taehyung, What are you-

Taehyung:- Do I know her?

She was about to break down but suddenly he burst out laughing.

Y/n:- You jerk. You scared me I thought you-

Taehyung:- Forget you? Never. You are too important for that. How could I forget my little wife?

Y/n:- Kim Taehyung, Do you need a beating?

Taehyung:- I'm hurt, Y/n. How could you think of beating me?

Y/n:- You deserve to be hit on the head for joking around.

Taehyung:- You really are dumb, Y/n. You thought I will lose my memory just because someone stabbed me?

Y/n:- That's- I was too worried to think, Okay?

Namjoon looked at both of them and a slow smile worked it's way across his face.

Namjoon:- By the way, Taehyung-ah? You remember the person? How does he look like? Was it Chanyeol?

Taehyung:- No, This person seemed like an accomplice. Of course the culprit behind this will definitely be my ex best friend, Park Chanyeol.

She held her head down at the mention of him and felt guilty for the crime she didn't commit but still her mind was occupied with a lot of unanswered questions.

Namjoon:- Let's just call the cops. This can't continue like this.

Taehyung:- No, Hyung. Please. Not now. I will deal with it.

Namjoon:- How? By hurting Y/n? Is that how you'll deal with it?

Taehyung:- Hyung, I- didn't mean tha-

Namjoon:- Come to your senses, Taehyung. She doesn't have anything to do with any of this.

Y/n simply sat there silently without interrupting their conversation.

Taehyung:- I know, I know that she is innocent. I don't intend to hurt her, Hyung. But please don't involve the police in this. I'll deal with him myself.

Soon, there was a knock on the door. Namjoon got up and went to answer the door. To everyone's surprise it was Eun Bin.

Y/n:- Unnie?

Namjoon:- I'll leave then.

Y/n was about to leave too but that's when Taehyung held her hand and stopped her from leaving.

Eun Bin:- Taehyung-ah,

Taehyung:- What do you want?

Eun Bin:- I-I wanted to see you. Why are you acting cold?