Her Death

ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss; ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ; ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Morning

Y/n woke up to find Taehyung sleeping beside her. Her cheeks were flushed thinking of last night.

She caressed his face and played with his nose making him awake.

Taehyung:- Done playing?

Y/n:- You look better while sleeping.

Taehyung:- I know. How was your first time, Y/n? Does it still hurt a lot? Are you still sore? Do you want me to carry you?

Y/n:- Uh-W-what, No-I'm fine.

Taehyung:- Look at your lips, all swollen. I love it.

He gave a slight peck on her lips which startled her.

Y/n:- Stop it, Tae.

Taehyung:- Oh wait, it's already nine, Sh*t! We're late for office.

Y/n:- But you need to rest.

Taehyung:- I'm completely fine now. Besides, I have you as my assistant to look after me.

Office

Taehyung was immersed in checking the files and as for Y/n, She concentrated on writing report. They were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Taehyung:- Come in.

Naeun:- Missed me?

Taehyung:- Oh, Naeun. Why are you here?

Naeun:- Yaa, Can't I come here without a reason? Look at you! I assisted you for two weeks, You ungrateful punk!

Taehyung:- I was just joking, woman.

Naeun:- Oh, Y/n. You're back as his assistant? Tell me if he is messing with you, I'll teach him a lesson.

Y/n just nodded smiling at her.

Naeun:- Well, I'm going back to States. So I wanted to say goodbye.

Taehyung:- You are what-

Naeun:- Yoongi and I made up. It was just a misunderstanding. Ah, I shouldn't have acted up. But it's fine, Now we'll live our life to the fullest.

Taehyung:- Of course, I knew it. Why would you even think he'll cheat on you? Such an idiot.

Naeun:- Watch your mouth, Taehyung. Do you want me to punch you?

Taehyung:- Are you crazy?

Naeun:- Yes I am. I'll leave then, Taehyung-ah. Y/n, Let's meet some other time. I know a lot of his dark secrets.

Taehyung:- Just shut your mouth and leave.

Naeun:- He likes you, Y/n. No, he is crazy about you.

She let out a giggle before leaving.

Taehyung:- That brat.

Y/n:- You both seem very close.

Taehyung:- Yeah, Does that bother you?

Y/n:- No! Definitely not.

Taehyung:- We knew each other since childhood. Our mothers were best friends.