Reconciliation

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."

***********************

Y/n:- You think you can decide it yourself? Who are you to decide that? Why do you always assume things on your own?

Taehyung:- I-

Y/n:- Why can't you ever understand me? Why do you always hurt me like this? Why the hell can't you see that I love you? I've tried a lot to hate you just like you hated me but I- I couldn't- I couldn't because I love you so mu-

He cut her off by kissing her and his lips covered hers in a long warm kiss that left her short of breath. He pulled out to catch his breath and stared deep into her eyes pausing for a moment. He was about to say something but this time she pulled him into a kiss not letting him talk.

This kiss was different from all the previous ones as this clearly revealed how bad they long for each other but soon their ignited passion was interrupted by little Tae Sung's cry.

Taehyung:- Is my little Sungie jealous?

Y/n:- I-Is this kiss a mistak-

Taehyung:- It's not. All the kisses we shared, none of them were a mistake. I love you, Y/n. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Y/n:- Don't act corny and don't think I've forgiven you easily.

Taehyung:- What should do I do to earn your forgiveness? Tell me, I'll do anything.

Y/n:- I want you to get punished for hurting me.

Taehyung:- Is this a revenge?

Y/n:- It is.

Taehyung:- What exactly is this "punishment"?

Y/n:- I won't let you touch me. No skinship at all.

Taehyung:- No, How can I not touch you?

Y/n:- You will have to. That's your punishment for hurting me.

Taehyung:- I agree. But can we reduce it to three months?

Y/n:- Maybe, Let's see.

She said with a playful smile and he stood there staring at her like she was the most precious thing in his whole life.

Y/n:- Why are you looking at me like that?

Taehyung:- Because you're the most beautiful girl I've seen in the world.

Y/n:- Yeah, right. You said the same thing to Unnie few years ago.

Taehyung:- Did I?

Y/n:- You must have said this to a lot of girls.

Taehyung:- Just a few.

Y/n:- What? You're such a womanizer.

Taehyung:- Are you jealous?

Y/n:- I'm not.

Taehyung:- Jealousy looks really cute on you, Y/n.

Y/n:- Shut up, Tae!

Taehyung:- Do you know how much I missed you calling me Tae? Don't ever run away from me again.

Y/n:- Do you really love me that much?

Taehyung:- You still don't believe it? Why is everyone doubting my love for you?

Y/n:- I don't know, I just can't- When did you-