Painful memories

Strangers can become friends just as easily as best friends can become strangers.

            *************

"Y/n, Y/n!"

Chanyeol yelled her name at the top of his lungs as he made his way across Taehyung's house.

"Ohh, who do we have here?My sweetest brother in law? It didn't take much for you to find where I'm living, I'm impressed."

Taehyung said in a sarcastic tone.

"O-Oppa. What are you doing here?"  Y/n enquired.

"I'm here to take you back home. Let's go, Y/n."

Chanyeol said, grabbing her wrist.

Taehyung grabbed her other wrist and said,

"No, she won't go anywhere with you."

"Y/n, Go inside."

He demanded.

"B-But.."

Y/n was about to say something but was interrupted by an infuriated Taehyung.

"I SAID, GO INSIDE."

He yelled with a frightening tone and she went to her room silently as she didn't want to anger him more.

"What do you want, Taehyung? Let's talk."

Chanyeol suggested.

"REVENGE. That's the only thing I need from you and I will go to any extent to avenge my parent's death. Stay away from Y/n, I'm warning you. She isn't your sister anymore but my wife."

He spat venomously at a helpless Chanyeol.

Chanyeol left from there as he didn't have any other option

While making his way outside, glimpses of their memories came into his mind.

Flashback

Mr. Kim:- Taehyung-ah, Chanyeol is here. Come down fast. Chanyeol-ah, how are you? How's your sisters?

Chanyeol:- They're fine. Where is Eomma?

Mrs. Kim :- I'm here Chanyeol. Chanyeol-ah, Did you eat something? I made your favourite today. Let's eat together.

Chanyeol:- No, it's fine Eomma, I already ate breakfast.

Mrs. Kim :- So what? You are going to eat.
Sit here.

Flashback ends

Chanyeol's heart ached at the memories of Taehyung's parents. They always treated him like a son and he loved them too but fate played a cruel game with them. They didn't deserve to be killed, but he had no choice either.

*******************

Taehyung's home

Y/n was sitting silently remembering how close Taehyung and Chanyeol were. Now both of them are sworn enemies. She was wondering if it'll ever be like the old times.

"Y/n, Get ready. We have to go somewhere."

Taehyung said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Where?"

She asked with a confused face.

"I asked you to get ready and don't ask any questions."

He replied angrily.

"Are you taking me to kill me and dump my body somewhere?"

She asked him.

He couldn't help but laugh hearing her question.

"Maybe. Any last wishes, Y/n?"

He thought of teasing her a bit.

Suddenly her phone rang and she answered it.

Y/n:- Hello

Unknown:- Hello, Y/n.

Y/n:- Jiminnnn!! Is that you?

His smile started to fade as that name invoked a sense of discomfort inside of him.