Anguished

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓊𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇
-𝒱𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒱𝒶𝓃 𝒢𝑜𝑔𝒽

•••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n:- Fine. Torture me however you want but please keep your promise. You have to get him out.

Taehyung:- So, you chose the second one? Okay, How about we make a new contract now?

Y/n:- You really are excited about this. Aren't you? Do you enjoy hurting me that much? Is this fun to you?

Taehyung:- It is. You don't even have any idea about how much I'm enjoying this.

Y/n:- I hate you. I wish you never came into our life.

Taehyung:- Aww, are you going to cry now? Did I break your little heart?

Y/n:- No! I'm done crying over you. I don't care anymore and I really mean it.

Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks as she told him that.

Taehyung:- Really? But your eyes are telling a different story.

He said and scoffed at her.

********************

Kim Corporation

Y/n was embarrased walking through the office hearing all the employees badmouth her but luckily for her, Jungkook and Se Young never left her side.

Employee 1:- Look at her acting all innocent. I'm sure she is also evil just like her brother.

Employee 2:- She isn't even ashamed to show herself in public after what happened.

Se Young:- Don't pay attention to it, Y/n. They just don't have anything interesting to do.

Y/n:- It's fine, I'm not hurt.

Taehyung entered putting an end to all the whispers and she followed him to his cabin with a distressed mind.

CEO's Cabin

Taehyung:- Get me the schedule.

Y/n:- Here.

Taehyung:- Did you check my emails?

Y/n:- I did.

To her surprise, he placed a
bunch of files in front of her.

Taehyung:- I want you to write the report of these files and have it submitted on my table today itself.

Y/n:- But this is a lot-

Taehyung:- Are you going back on your words? I thought you'll do anything I say.

Y/n:- I will- but I need more time. At least two days.

Taehyung:- Twenty four hours. That's the only time you get.

Y/n:- But-

Taehyung:- Start writing.

Y/n POV

Why is he this petty? Is this his way of torturing me? Whatever, I don't care. I'll complete this within the stipulated time and shove it in his face. Kim Taehyung, I won't give you the satisfaction of seeing me lose.

Y/n POV ends

She strained herself in writing the report without even taking a single break and also skipped her lunch.