First Kiss

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

Next day morning

Y/n woke up earlier than usual since she wanted to make breakfast for him for the first time.

Y/n:- Hmm, What should I make? Let me check Youtube.

Y/n:- Waffles seems good.

She struggled a lot with cooking and after some strenuous efforts, she made something which closely resembled waffles.

Y/n:- It looks scrumptious.

Taehyung :- Wait! Am I dreaming? Y/n is cooking? Wow, this is something new.

Y/n:- Ohh, You woke up? Let's eat, then. Come on.

Taehyung:- I wonder how it tastes. I won't die right?

Y/n:- You are so frustrating, Why did I even-

He took a bite of it and was astonished to find that it tastes good.

Taehyung:- Yaa Y/n, How did you learn this? It's really good.

Y/n:- Right? Isn't it even better than your pancakes?

Taehyung:- No, my pancakes are even more better.

Y/n:- Fine, fine it's not like you'll admit anyway.

Taehyung:- Ah, I forgot to tell you that I won't be home until midnight.

Y/n:- Where are you going?

Taehyung:- I have to attend a party.

Y/n:- Party? What party?

Taehyung:- Don't you know what a party is? It's a birthday party.

Y/n:- Whose?

Taehyung:- Aish, Why are you so nosy? My friend's. What else do you want to know?

Y/n:- Can I come too?

Taehyung:- No.

Y/n:- Please. I won't cause any trouble, I'll just blend in with the crowd..

Taehyung:- What's with you lately? Since when did you become a party person?

Y/n:- Please. Please. I won't allow you to go if you don't take me along.

Taehyung:- Fine, You are such a nuisance.

Y/n:- Please please.

Taehyung:- Okay, after we reach there , you're on your own. Don't even think of following me around.

Time skip to evening

Taehyung and Y/n reached the party and as promised earlier, both of them went their respective paths.

Y/n:- What am I supposed to do here? If only it weren't for Oppa asking me to follow him around, I would have stayed home.

She was walking around all over the place and got her hands on whatever food she could find. After an eternity of roaming around, She went in search of Taehyung, and found him chitter-chattering with Naeun.

Y/n:- Just look at him all smiling.

She was observing them closely and their close interaction made her heart sank. All of a sudden, she was approached by a creep.