Another chance

“Everyone has regrets, for the things they did or the things that they chose not to do.”   

*************************

Few days later

Y/n:- He's living with us?

Chanyeol:- Yes, He is.

Y/n:- No, I can't live with him. I don't want him anywhere near my baby.

Taehyung:- Y/n, I know I've hurt you bad- I was just blinded by revenge but I love you so much, Y/n. I really do, Please give me one more chance and please don't keep our baby away from me.

Y/n:- Shut up! You never loved me. You're telling all this just because you-

Taehyung:- I mean everything I said. I really love you.

Y/n:- But I don't. There were times when I wanted to hear these words from your mouth more than anything but it doesn't matter to me anymore. So, please just leave us alone. Stay away from us.

Chanyeol:- Y/n, he's the father. He also has his rights on the baby. You never told him about the baby. Did you?

Eun Bin:- Oppa, why are you blaming her? He never gave her the chance. He was going around meeting women. He even had a fiancé who is a heiress.

Taehyung:- I swear nothing happened between us. I only helped her a bit because her father was an as*hole.

Y/n:- I don't want to hear anything from you. Just get out of my sight.

Taehyung:- I will, but not now. Please just let me live a few days with our baby. Please.

Y/n:- Only for few days. But don't come anywhere near me. I hate it. I hate being near you.

She agreed nonchalantly and his eyes glimmered with hope.

Few days later

Taehyung was always with the baby and he took care of him really well. He was really overjoyed since Y/n let him take care of the baby but at the same time his happiness was incomplete because of her distant behaviour towards him.

He knew that it was his own fault for making her like that and that bothered him a lot. But he was not ready to give up on her and tried to win her heart again.

Few days later

Y/n:- It has been few days now. Aren't you leaving?

Taehyung:- You are that desperate to chase me away?

Y/n:- Yes, I am. Your presence is making me uncomfortable. So, please leave as soon as possible.

Taehyung:- I won't. I mean, I can't.

Y/n:- What did you say?

Taehyung:- It hasn't been a month since his birth. I want to stay here one more month.

Y/n:- No, I won't allow that.                                            
Taehyung:- Why? Are you scared that you'll fall for me again?

Y/n:- You don't need to worry about that. I hate you so much for that.

Taehyung:- Is that so? If you hate me that much, why do you still wear the necklace which I gave you? The pawn necklace.

Y/n:- Oh, this? To remind myself that no matter how much hard I try, I'll never be anything less than a pawn to you.

Taehyung:- Y-Y/n

Y/n:- Now if you please leave me alone, I have to feed him.

********************

Later

Chanyeol and Taehyung were really busy with finding a name for the baby. Eun Bin also was present with them to help.

Eun Bin:- How about Jeonghan?

Chanyeol:- Your ex-boyfriend?

Taehyung:- Why would I name my kid after your ex?

Eun Bin:- What's wrong with that?

Y/n walked into them and sat there.

Chanyeol:- Y/n, Do you have a name in mind?

Y/n:- Tae Sung?

Eun Bin:- I like it. It suits him.

Taehyung:- Kim Tae Sung. It sounds good too.

Their conversation was came to an end when the doorbell rang. Eun Bin answered the door and found a smiling Jimin outside. She quickly welcomed inside and Taehyung's smile slightly faded seeing him.

Y/n:- Jimin?

Jimin:- How are you, Y/n? I have been thinking of visiting you. Where's the baby?

Y/n:- I'm fine, Jimin. He's sleeping. How have you been? I missed you a lot.

Jimin:- I missed you too.

Taehyung went inside his room not wanting to see their interactions with each other. Seeing how close Y/n is with Jimin has always made him anxious. He was always afraid of her losing her to Jimin and that's why he was always rude to him.

Chanyeol:- Ah, Jimin. I couldn't say that at the hospital. We're really grateful to you for looking after Y/n.

Jimin:- You don't have to thank me, Hyung. She's my best friend.

Their conversation was going on and on meanwhile Taehyung was in the room with his baby. He looked at the tiny little one and placed a kiss on his forehead. He also started talking to the baby and the baby also responded to him by making noises.

Taehyung:- Does your Eomma hate me that much? Does she? Look at you looking at me with that eyes. You've got your Eomma's exact eyes.

Suddenly, The door opened and Y/n came in only to find little Tae Sung in Taehyung's arms.

Y/n:- You were here?

Taehyung:- Were you looking for me?

Y/n:- N-No, I wasn't. Why would I look for you?

Taehyung:- Right. Did Jimin leave?

Y/n:- He did not. Why do you ask?

Taehyung:- I'm jealous of him. He could make you smile just with his presence.

Y/n:- Well, that's Jimin. His smile can be contagious.

Taehyung:- You must really like him a lot. Don't you?

Y/n:- What do you mean by that?

Taehyung:- Now that I think about it, it's true what Eun Bin said.

Y/n:- What are you talking about?

Taehyung:- You two look perfect together and I'm sure that he'll keep you happy for the rest of your life.

Y/n:- B-but

Taehyung:- I'll leave then.

Y/n:- Where are you going?

Taehyung:- Out of your life. All I have done is hurt you whenever we're together. I know I've been such a d*ck to you all these time without any reason. I really am sorry for that. You deserve better and that better is Jimin. I won't bother you again in the future but please let me see Tae Sung frequently because he's all I have right now.