Revenge pawn

A broken heart is what changes people

*************

"Taehyung, Tell me where did you take her? TELL ME, YOU JERK.." Chanyeol yelled.

"And Why would I tell you?" He sneered at him.

"Sorry Chanyeol, I'll have to end the call now since my wife woke up."

"Did you sleep well, Wifey?"

She walked past him without replying.

"Ohh, I guess my wifey is mad at me."

He said, following her.

"I hate you, I hate you Tae."

She shouted angrily at him.

"Don't lie, Y/n -ah. I know you had feelings for me even before I dated Eun Bin. It might have hurt so much when I chose her over you right?"

"What? No. I never liked you that way."

She said, looking away.

"Oh come on Y/n, I know you still love me and I can see it in your eyes just like I saw it back then."

He whispered into her ear.

"Yes, I really liked you, you jerk. But what difference does it make? All you want is revenge."

She replied meeting his gaze.

"Yeah, It wouldn't make any difference. You are just a pawn to me and nothing more".

He answered with an emotionless face. She couldn't say anything else and she ran back to her room pushing him aside.

He felt a lump forming in his heart when he saw tears in her eyes. Even though the person he loved was Eun Bin, he always had an indescribable feeling towards Y/n.

At Chanyeol's home

"Kai, I need your help. Find out where Taehyung lives now."

"Will do hyung."

Kai replied and Chanyeol cut the call.

"Oppa..."

Chanyeol was surprised hearing that.

This was the first time in five years that Eun Bin initiated a conversation

"Eun Bin-ah, What is it?" He asked.

"Is y/n okay? I'm really worried about her. He c-changed a lot."

She stuttered as she complete her sentence.

"She will be fine, Eun Bin-ah. I will find her soon. Don't worry.' He consoled her by patting her head.

"Will he hurt her?"

She asked him nervously.

"He could never bring himself to hurt her, Eun Bin. Don't worry, she'll be fine."

He consoled her.

********************

At Taehyung's home

"Sleep beside me," Taehyung demanded.

"Why? Do you want to strangle me to death?"

She shouted in an annoyed tone.

"If I wanted to kill you, I could have done that earlier. But that won't be fun."

He winked while saying that.

"Is torturing me fun to you?" She Inquired.

"Yeah, it's so much fun. I love seeing you cry. Now turn the lights off and sleep here."

"No, I don't want to sleep beside you."

"I didn't say you have a choice, He replied. Y/n-ah shouldn't you fulfill your husband's needs?"

"W-What? W-Why?"

She was taken aback by his words. Suddenly he pushed her towards the wall and bend down to her level matching her height.

"Are you blushing, Y/n-ah? You have grown to be prettier."

He said while looking at her head to toe which made her feel uncomfortable.

His face was too close that she couldn't breathe. He always had that effect on her and he knows it too.

"Sleep now, he demanded."

She laid beside him and soon drifted off to sleep.

Morning

She woke up earlier to find him sleeping peacefully. She stared at him as if she was studying his facial features.

 She stared at him as if she was studying his facial features

"Are you done staring?"

He opened his eyes.

"I-I was j-just-"

Just what?

He asked while grabbing her waist towards him.

"It's nothing, I-I need to go make breakfast."

She tried to free herself from his grip.

"But you don't know to cook."

He teased her.

"Let me make the breakfast," He said while cupping her face in his hands.

"But I can't eat prawns again."

She replied anxiously.

"Don't worry I won't make you eat that again. I'll make pancakes for you, your favourite."

After 20 minutes

"Hmm, It's so delicious. Tae, try switching your career. You're really good at this."

She said as she devoured it and He just gave her a light smile.

She was pleased to see her old Tae but she knew that it was only temporary. The beast might be back any second.

Taehyung

Why am I doing this? Why am I making breakfast for her? Shouldn't I starve her? Wasn't that my intention? I couldn't help but somewhere inside me the old Taehyung still exists and he's going to interfere with my revenge plan. A part of me hates her with all my heart and the other part cannot help but care for her. I know that I'm being harsh on her, She doesn't deserve to be hated for her brother's deeds. But I have to bring myself to hate her, After all she's just a pawn to me.

**************************