Chapter 20 - Celestial dragon

Start from the beginning

" N/n! Can you draw me eating meat? " He asked. " Of course, I already made one, " I said which made Luffy even more excited. " Where?! "

I flip the pages of the notebook that Luffy was holding and it was him and Ace eating meat together near a bonfire Ace made.

" Ace is there too!?" Luffy said in shock mixed with happiness. " Can I have it? " He gave me a puppy look and I agreed. He carefully rips the drawing out of my notebook before folding it and putting it in his straw hat.

" This will be one of my treasures! " He said happily before putting his hat back on. I felt happy lip-reading his words I'm sure I would cry tears of joy if I heard them.

Soon Sanji came back and gave me and Luffy food.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

* Time skip *

Robin started explaining about the supernova.

" Y/n are you alright? You seem like you've seen a ghost" Robin asked. " Oh- Well, yeah! There was this... scary-looking ghost with dark long hair with... " Before you could continue someone bonk on the head. " Who would believe that lie? " Zoro asked with a deadpan expression. " Luffy? " You answered nervously and Zoro look at Luffy.

" Do you believe her? " Zoro asked Luffy. " Yeah! I would always believe N/n. If there is a ghost of dark long hair then there is one on the ship " Luffy answered.

" What?! Y/n this is a joke, right? HAHAHA " Usopp said nervously. " Enough! There is no ghost! " Nami yelled. Nami then looks at you. " Stop lying and tell us the truth" Nami said.

You took a deep breath. " I'm scared..."

" Scared? If you're scared about what Robin said it's pretty normal! " Nami said. " N/n has been like that since yesterday" Luffy said.

" Sabaody is on sight! " Franky yelled.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

You decide to stay on the ship with Sanji, Usopp, Zoro, and Franky. You decided to clean the ship.

Your Pov:

I Gotta clean it since we will leave the ship for 2 years... I sigh as I created Mr. Smiley to help me clean up and organize the ship.

I mean I wouldn't feel safe free, especially with dangerous pirates and celestial dragons roaming around. I mean what if I get kidnapped? Being a woman increases the chances of being sold to some noble.

After cleaning for a while Zoro came to me

" You done? " He asked me. I was a bit confused but I guess he wanted to use this room, I hope I didn't make him wait for too long. " Yeah! You can use the room now " I replied.

Zoro raises one of his eyebrows. " Let's go. We are going to the island " He said which made me shock. " You said you were scared, right? I'm showing you that you have nothing to be scared of on that island " He said and I could tell he was being serious.

" We went to multiple scary islands and this is the least scary island I've seen so far " Zoro said. I took a deep breath" Ok fine...but make sure you won't leave my side, ok? " I said and Zoro nodded which made me smile.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

You were finally ready and you jump down the ship and Zoro follow along.

" Where are you going? " Sanji asked in a suspicious tone. " Explore, what else are we gonna do? " Zoro replied. " I don't know... maybe going on a date with Y/n-chan?! " Sanji slams his hand into the rails. Zoro rolled his eyes " Were just gonna explore "