S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him

Start from the beginning

"You are," he whispered breathily against my cock while he slowly dragged my boxers down. Sticking out his tongue, he leaned forward and took my tip into his mouth, and I could feel my face twitching because of how overwhelming his performance was. His hot, wet throat gradually slipped back and forth along my length, making my breathing ragged and uneven. I gripped his hair tighter and held him still for a few moments after he'd taken it all the way down his esophagus, and I gasped when he pulled back to breathe for just a second before sloppily licking all over my cock, making a mess all over his face.

My head fell back as he gargled my balls and my heart thumped against my ribs when he raised one of his hands off my thighs to interlace our fingers and keep me balanced as my knees weakened by the minute. My breathing grew heavier and my moans became louder as he held himself down on my length, his throat blinking around it the longer he stayed. "Cameron," I groaned, squeezing his hand. He hummed against my cock, slowly pulling himself back, and just as I thought he was going to completely take it out of his mouth, he leaned down on it again.

My face, neck, and ears burned red hot as I felt way too close to reaching my climax. "Baby, I'm gonna cum," I muttered, feeling dazed as he continued bobbing his head. "Mm-hmm~," he hummed, the soft vibration of his voice feeling like heaven as it rumbled throughout my length. "Cam, I'm so close," I warned, pulling his hair back. He whimpered at my tugging a little but opposed it as he pushed his head further forward, and I couldn't help myself from cumming down his throat when he did that. To my surprise, he didn't choke too much. After a couple coughs, he cleaned up my crotch with his tongue and then stood up and led me to sit on our couch. He, however, walked behind it and ran his hands over my chest while pressing soft, sensual kisses onto my neck and gradually working his way up to my lips.

"I'll let you sit and recharge for a little bit..." he whispered, his voice sounding raspy and a little hoarse. Sexy, nevertheless. "I'm gonna go change into those cute pink panties you bought me, okay?"

"You won't change in front of me," I asked out of breath. My husband chuckled and shook his head against mine. "No. You'll get to see something else, though. It'll be much more entertaining than changing..." With that, he pressed another smooch to my lips and took our small shopping bag to the bedroom. I didn't ponder much on what he would do in front of me, as to not ruin any kind of surprise. Instead, I sat still and caught my breath; recharged, like he wanted me to.

Soon, he came out of our bedroom and I gawked at how well the lingerie fit him. The color was stunning on his skin tone, and I couldn't believe how perfectly it emphasized his natural blush. His shoulders, elbows, knuckles, knees and ankles all glowed a bright reddish pink that near-exactly matched the color of his lingerie. "Do you like it," he asked, chuckling at my expression.

"Is it comfortable," I wanted to know first. If it wasn't, I didn't want him to spend another minute in it. But if it was, I never wanted him to take it off.

"It feels perfectly snug and the fabric is soft. I can't complain," he giggled, rubbing his right hand behind himself—feeling over his ass I assumed. "Do you like it, Gi-Gi?"

"It emboldens your presence. All of your body seems significantly brighter and your skin looks so much sweeter than usual," I explained. "You seem to be the living, breathing definition of eye candy."

Cameron exhaled a small chuckle through his nose, and dipped his head to the left a bit. "You love it, then."

I smiled at his adorable statement of realization and reached for his hand, nodding when he gave me it. "I love it," I agreed. With the cutest grin, he leaned over me and pressed a kiss to the tip of my nose. "I couldn't find the lube," he mumbled, getting onto his knees in front of me. My heart pounded at the idea that he was about to give me a second blowjob but when he suddenly revealed the sizable butt plug he'd been holding in his left hand, I relaxed a bit. "Oh?" I hummed.