Chapter 1 The Two Assassins

This story was inspired by MinusDark and TheOneCutKiller from my point of view who made the best Akame ga Kill stories. Just like them, I'll be replacing Tsukushi for my OC. But that doesn't mean that Tsukushi will be not in the story. She will appear later on as a side character. Well let's get on with the story. And new OC by the way.

No one's POV

Dark times were ever on the minds of the citizens within the Empire, which always meant they wished for something to cut through that darkness. There was always the hope for change, but there's always other things to do rather than simply wish. Which means, performers thrived at times like this.

Sabatini: Now, Ladies and Gentlemen! Next up are the Sabatini Company's promising new members! Enjoy their acrobatic balancing act! Give it up for Akame and Ryu!

Akame: Hello, I'm Akame!

Ryu: Thanks for having us, I'm Ryu!

In the North of the Empire, Town of Taigen

In the North of the Empire, Town of Taigen. The young duo showed up with smiles upon their faces, gladly presenting themselves for their show with splendour before they started their work. Anything they did they had complete trust in one another no matter how dangerous, and they still made it look impressive no matter what. Still their eyes focused on elsewhere as they landed to the cheers of the crowd but kept their smiles at seeing the happy populace.

Sabatini: How is it they're so skilled when they've just joined up, you ask?! These two were actually traveling performers with another company! After they lost their parents in an accident, they were looking for a new company to join when they found us!

One last trick as Akame landed safely in Ryu's arms caused the crowd to roar in applause, so much more being contributed for the company before the other members started their acts.

(Timeskip)

After the show was finished, Sabitani, went back to their tent and meet up with the rest of their traveling circus groups.