Episode Five: Cohozuna!

(Start in Splatsville Square. BRIDGETT walks in from Grizzco. SPIDER, INKURA, HIRO, and SHUMI are waiting for her.)

Shumi-You finish your training?

Bridgett-Barely.

(Flashback to Sockeye Station. BRIDGETT is standing beneath a Slammin' Lid.)

Bridgett-Oh, Slammin' Lid. I get it!

(The lid crushes her. Return to the present.)

Shumi-Well, you still did it, and that's what matters.

(They begin walking towards Grizzco.)

Shumi-They'll give you a weapon, but you don't have to use it. The clan will come in, I'll explain everything, and it'll be good. Oh, I can't wait for you to meet everyone!

(They enter the building. MR. GRIZZ's voice comes from the radio.)

Grizz-No! I'm not gonna have you entering my workplace and getting in my helicopter so you can have a little kumbayah with the fishes. Either come in for a job or don't come in at all.

Shumi-Okay...

(She turns around and leaves.)

Grizz-What about the rest of you?

Hiro-Uh...

(Opening theme. Cut to Gone Fission Hydroplant. SPIDER, INKURA, BRIDGETT, and HIRO are riding in a helicopter circling the area.)

Bridgett-Alright. Mr. Grizz says there are eleven bosses.

Spider-Eleven?! I thought there were only six.

Inkura-Hold on. Let's count them off. There's the Steel Eel, Drizzler, Scrapper...

Spider-Maws, Stinger, Flyfish...

Bridgett-Fish Stick, Big Shot, Flipper-Flopper, Slammin' Lid...

Spider-Who, who, who, and what?

Hiro-Guys, I think we need to get out of the copter.

(They launch onto the ground. BRIDGETT has the Blaster. The tide goes up.)

Bridgett-What's that?

(She runs up a ramp.)

Inkura-What, you've never seen Salmon Run at high tide before?

Bridgett-I've never seen Salmon Run before!

(They hear a splash.)

Inkura-Dangit, Spider! How are you out already?

(The alarm sounds. An antenna comes in through the canal. INKURA revives SPIDER. A Maws comes up and eats him immediately.)

Inkura-Oh, great.

(BRIDGETT helps HIRO take out some Cohocks coming in. HIRO runs off. BRIDGETT keeps hitting the smaller Salmonids.)

Inkura-Bridgett, we need your help. Spider keeps getting eaten.

(BRIDGETT doesn't listen.)

Inkura-Never mind!

(INKURA and HIRO run to the canal to shoot more smaller Salmonids. BRIDGETT reloads. The alarm sounds again.)

Bridgett-Another boss? Where?

(She sees a Maws antenna between her feet. She drops a bomb and runs away. The Maws eats the bomb, blowing it up. She grabs an egg and pops it in the basket. Then she helps INKURA and HIRO take out some lesser Salmonids.)

Hiro-I wonder where all the bosses are 'cause this gets intense.

(SPIDER joins them and fires from above. At this point, they're taking out the Salmonids so quickly, they can't even see them.)