Episode Two: Hotlantis

(Start in the Guniyan. HIRO leads BRIDGETT in.)

Hiro-Yes, it's a horrible pun, but he refuses to change it.

(Shot of SAZUKU shining a Splattershot. He sees them.)

Sazuku-Hiro! It's about time you came back to your old man's shop.

(BRIDGETT looks between the two of them.)

Bridgett-That's your dad?

Hiro-I know. He's an Inkling. I'm an Octarian. He adopted me from an orphanage on the poor side of town so he could get some street cred with his socialite friends.

Sazuku-Stop telling that story! I adopted you because it's the right thing for millionaires to do.

Bridgett-Can I have a weapon? I didn't bring any.

Sazuku-Oh, uh, of course! Welcome to the Guniyan. Yes, that horrible pun is copyrighted. We've got a selection here that rivals even the shops in Inkopolis! I'm told that's where you're from.

Bridgett-You are?

Sazuku-So take a look around! We've got Splatlings, brushes, Stringers. What'll it be?

Bridgett-Hm...

(Cut to the testing range. HIRO, SPIDER, INKURA, and SHUMI, are standing around BRIDGETT, who is holding a Bloblobber.)

Spider-You got a Bloblobber?

Bridgett-It looks like a bathtub.

Shumi-C'mon, Spider. If a girl wants to lob blobs, you gotta let her.

Bridgett-Also, I'm flat broke.

(Opening theme. Cut to Mincemeat Metalworks. SHIVER and FRYE are commentating.)

Shiver-Here we are on Mincemeat Metalworks for another Turf War.

Frye-The team colors are lime green and purple.

(SPIDER, BRIDGETT, and INKURA are purple. SHUMI and HIRO are green. HIRO has a Splatana Wiper.)

Frye-It looks like Hiro has traded out his 96 Gal for his father's special Splatana Wiper. You know what that means, right?

Shiver-What?

Frye-(booth) 100% PURE MELEE ACTION!

Shiver-Ready...

Shiver/Frye-Go!

(The players shoot onto the arena. BRIDGETT goes to the right and starts lobbing blobs.)

Shiver-Bridgett on the purple team has finally turned in her league-loaned Splattershot Jr. and gotten a Bloblobber.

Frye-Why do you say it like that? A girl should be allowed to lob blobs if she wants to.

(BRIDGETT jumps to the right grate. She's able to slosh some bubbles onto the landing ahead of her. Then she runs out of ink.)

Bridgett-That stinks.

(She runs to the landing and reloads. She gets up and breaks a sprinkler in the center.)

Shiver-There might be several stages where the center is lower that the edges, but Mincemeat Metalworks has the biggest depression of all.

Frye-Just like you!

Shiver-(booth) What?

(BRIDGETT swims to the middle and comes face-to-face with HIRO.)

Bridgett-Oh, hey, Hiro!

(HIRO draws his Ultra Stamp.)

Bridgett-Uh oh.