Chapter 31: A New Hope

Start from the beginning

MJ: Peter... What's wrong?

Spider-Man (Tobey): I... I thought I lost you.

MJ: What are you talking about?

Spider-Man (Tobey): It's a very long story... I'm just glad you're okay. All of you.

Benjamin Parker: All of us? Dad... Are you sure you're okay?

Spider-Man (Tobey): I am now.

He looks at them with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

Spider-Man (Tobey): I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you.

His 8 year old daughter stood up and gave him a big hug.

Michelle Parker: You will never lose us daddy... I will always be there for you.

Peter picks her up in his arms and he continues to hug MJ and his son.

Spider-Man (Tobey): I love you guys.

He looks up to the roof, thinking about what Wanda did in order for all this to be possible. She was not here right now, but he couldn't thank her enough for what she did. He didn't know how it was even possible, but all he knew was that he had his family back... and that's all that mattered.

Universe-120703

Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) woke up in an unknown apartment, but he could see that it seemed to be his own since all of his stuff was there

Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) woke up in an unknown apartment, but he could see that it seemed to be his own since all of his stuff was there. The last thing he remembers was being a Paragon in a battle for the multiverse, now he's seemingly back, but he can't understand what's happening. He looked around in confusion and saw pictures of him and Gwen Stacey on the fridge. He walks to the fridge and takes one of the pictures to look at it.

Peter Parker (Andrew): (Whispers to himself) What is going on.

Suddenly someone opens the front door. Peter was shocked at the sight of her... He was so shocked that he thought he was going crazy.

It was Gwen Stacey, holding bags of groceries while talking with someone on the phone. Peter stares at her in awe while tears started to flow down his cheeks. She puts the groceries down on the kitchen table. The last time he saw her, he was holding her dead body in his arms. That was way back in 2014, but he never got over her ever since.