40 | engdame ?

"Joa, do you want to know something ?"

Joa stared at Jay , blinking her eyes on confusion .
"What ?"

Jay smiled before shaking his head .
"Nothing , you should talk less and rest more"

Joa frowned ,
"Does talking use energy? Will talking make me tired? Will talking make me lose blood? Will talking make me lose my memory? Will talking—"

Before Joa could finish her words, Jay immediately pulled her blanket to cover her face . Joa automatically stopped talking
"MEK ME INSENNNNN, YAHH PAK JONSONNN"

Joa pulled back the blanket that covered her face, her hair was already messy.  She blew a strand of hair that covered her eyes and glared at Jay .

Jay laughed harder , he immediately got up from the chair and intentionally messed her hair even more .
"Bye kiddo, I want to meet Heeseung"

"You always want to meet Heeseung, just marry Heeseung then !"
Joa shouted , she pulled her blanket to cover her body and turned to the left .

Jay laughed upon watching her antic .
"You don't mind me marrying Heeseung ?"

Joa replied ,
"Try it.  It's not like you two will have children anyways "

Jay's eyes widened .
"THIS KID—"

He rushed to Joa , trying to pull the blanket from her body but she held the blanket for her dear life .

Jay grunted and began to poke Joa who was wrapped in a blanket like rolled kimbap .

"MR DOCTOR , HELP !!!"

It has been three days after Joa was locked up in the hospital , today she officially discharged .

As soon as she came out of her room, she was greeted by Jay who was smiling sweetly towards Joa, showing his charming white teeth which is brighter than the author's own future .

Her steps stopped when she saw a wheelchair next to Jay.  She arched a brow and signaled towards Jay to ask for an answer regarding the existence of the wheelchair with him .

Jay grinned mischievously , he tapped the seat of the wheelchair .
"You need to try sitting on this wheelchair"

Joa groaned ,
"I'm not sick anymore, I don't need the wheelchair"

Jay ignored Joa and walked closer to her.  He pulled Joa to sit on the wheelchair as the female struggled with anger .

"Jay, it's a embarrassing— WAAAAA !!!!"
Before Joa could get up from the wheelchair, Jay first of all pushed her with maximum speed which startled Joa .

He ran along the hospital corridor accompanied by the screams of Joa who experienced culture shock due to the speed .

Noticing that they had almost arrived at the exit door, Jay deliberately braked out of the sudden , making Joa almost jump out of her wheelchair .

"Jay!!" 
Joa scolded Jay but the man just laughed out loud.

He placed his hands on Joa's shoulders and started massaging her shoulders .
"You must be bored in the hospital, right?"

"I've got a surprise for you"

Hours dragged by, they entered a very beautiful area with natural beauty and an interesting landscape.  Joa was utterly speechless, she didn't expect a place like this to exist in South Korea that was filled with skyscrapers.