36 | shouldn't messed with

"What ?"
Jay was stunned after hearing Joa's bold request.  He thought she was joking but her eyes were filled with the rays of hope and burning passion .

"Date me , be my boyfriend "
Joa said again , taking a few steps closer to Jay . The male began to feel anxious , he quickly walked backwards to keep a safe distance .

Joa continued .
"I'm tired of this uncertain relationship, let's just date and we can find out our destiny"

"Please Jay— AHHH"
Joa screamed when Jay flicked her forehead .

"WHY DID YOU FLICKED MY FOREHEAD ?!"

"I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOME SANITY SINCE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE LOSING YOUR MIND !"
Jay fought back .

As a cue, Jay immediately ran away from Joa.  He patted his chest which did not stop beating fast .
"Geez , she almost made my heart explode..."

"PARK JAY , PLEASE DATE ME !"
Joa shouted as she chased Jay from behind .

"JAY , DATE ME PLEASE !"

Jay covered his ears and immediately sped up his steps .
"GET LOST RYU JOA. YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND"

"AISH , JAY . PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND !"

"SHUT UP JOA !"

" PLEASE ACCEPT ME AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN !"

"GO AWAY JOA !"

"DATE ME . JUST THREE DATES !"

"AHHHHHHH !!!"
Jay ran away as Joa chased after him.  All the students just watched their former teacher and their school director chasing each other while shouting around the school .

They found it cute and secretly recorded their moments.  In the blink of an eye, their video became trending on social media which everyone adored the couple so much .

Joa chased Jay to his office, the male complained of tiredness .
"Jay , we haven't done yet !"

"Joa , i'm tired ! Let me breathe first"
Jay huffed .

Joa pouted, she suddenly remembered something that could be used to tease Jay .
"Jay, I'm sure you haven't forgotten what happened yesterday"

Jay raised an eyebrow ,
"What ?"

Joa quickly approached him while wiggling her eyebrows .
"You did that on purpose right ?"

"You are drunk but still sober.  And you use that opportunity to confess to me"

"Hah ! I'm not a fool !!"

Jay gave her a smug grin, she was sure that she had succeeded in teasing him . He rubbed his chin before suddenly lifting Joa and heading towards the table, placing her on the table .

Joa was shocked , she tried to free herself but Jay locked her between his veiny arms .

He purposely leaned closer towards Joa as the female immediately leaned back to distance herself . She placed her hand on his chest and tried to push Jay away but he won't budged .
"J-jay . Stop messing around me..."

Jay smirked at her .
"I don't really remember what happened that night"

He reached for her chin and titled it up.  His eyes looked at Joa's eyes before landing on her lips .
"Mind to remind me again?"

"I am conscious now and I will never forget it"

Joa gulped in fear . She should know that she shouldn't mess with Jay . He had fun seeing her freak out face .

But Jay also shouldn't mess with Ryu Joa .

She bravely wrapped her arms around Jay's nape , startling the man .
"Which part ?"

She leaned in to give him a peck on his lips .
"Do you want me to describe in more depth ?"

Jay's eyes widened upon seeing her brave action . He immediately distanced himself from Joa . Jay coughed and reached for a file .
"I'm busy . See you later"

He quickly went out of the office , leaving Joa alone . Joa bursted out laughing , it was fun to tease him .
"Cute"

"Please come in"
Jay entered the room where Mrs. Jeon was placed.  Sadly (luckily), she has broken her own leg and needs a cast .

"How do you feel?"
Jay concerned about his workers' health and safety .

"Good . Thank you for your concern Mr Park"
Mrs Jeon replied .

The woman fidgeted with her fingers, she began to feel an aura of tears in her heart .
"Actually Mr Park..."

"Ms Ryu did not resign voluntarily"

"I took her letter, which she wanted to throw away and gave it to you"

"I'm sorry Mr Park. I just hate it when she acts like she's the kindest person in school"

"But unknowingly, I have also strained your relationship"

"I'm so sorry"

To her surprise , Jay chuckled hearing her statement
"Actually I knew something was off when you gave me that letter but I don't want to accuse anyone "

"It's good when you realize you're wrong.  And don't worry about our relationship"

Jay gave her a reassuring smile . That's it, if before he wasn't confident in himself and scared of the rejection but now he chose to be believe in himself .
"I will propose to Joa soon"

It's almost 10pm, but Joa is still looking for a specific apartment.  She really wants to find that apartment and stop this delivery process , she was exhausted .

After circling Seoul three times, she finally entered an area that was quite secluded and far from the city center .

"I didn't know there was an apartment in this area.."
Although she started to feel scared because of the surrounding situation, she dared to explore the road using her motorcycle .

She stopped her motorcycle in front of the apartment which looks a bit worn out, she questions if there is any creature willing to live here .

In addition to the paint on the building that started to fade, there were several broken windows.  Garbage fills the parking area and there are only a few cars parked which Joa doesn't know if they work or not due to their dilapidated condition .

Joa took off her helmet and stared at the apartment area .
"Who is willing to live here?"

Unbeknownst to her, her neck was suddenly wrapped in a pair of mighty arms . Her tiny body bumped with his broad chest, as she couldn't breathe because it was held too tightly .

Joa screamed and struggled for help but her body was lifted into the air before being thrown to the ground .

Joa gasped for air , but it looked like he did not want to let go of her . He pulled Joa's leg and dragged her away from the motorcycle since she was trying to reach for her key .

"Where do you want to run, kitten?"

This voice is very familiar to Joa . The clouds covering the moon are marching in the other direction causing the moonlight to illuminate his face .

"How did you get out of jail ?"