15 | press conference

After a debate with Jake, Jay pulls Joa into the car with him

After a debate with Jake, Jay pulls Joa into the car with him.  Joa asked many times about where they wanted to go but Jay refused to open his mouth .

A few minutes later, Joa gave up on him.  She knew that Jay was fuming up right now so she decided to cast her gaze out the car window .

Passing street lights, Jay's black Kia Stinger stopped in front of a boutique.  He glanced towards his wrist watch and hurriedly switched off the engine .

As soon as the engine stopped, Joa automatically woke up from her deep slumber.  The half-conscious girl frantically looked around, trying to process where she was .

Jay knocked on the car window which startled Joa . The man was starring at her from outside the car, patiently waiting for Joa to fully awake from sleep .

After gathering much courage, Joa finally got off the car as she dragged her lazy legs to approach Jay.

"Where are we?"
She said, followed by a big yawn .

Jay looked at her with a judging look ,
"Your saliva sticks to your face "

He continued ,
"If your saliva sticks to my car seat, I will make you pay "

Jay took out a tissue from his pants pocket and threw it right on Joa's face .
"Wipe your face and follow me into this boutique to find a new dress for you"

"You're Park Jongseong's fiancee, you can't wear something casual like this for our press conference "

Jay then continued his step into the boutique, leaving Joa behind.  Joa annoyingly rolled her eyes ,
"Tsk, whatever"

This boutique is owned by Jay's acquaintance.  It is one of the most expensive boutique in South Korea.  Seeing the design results that hung neatly on the shelf was enough to make Joa hardly swallowed her saliva .

"Please follow me , I will show you some of our latest designs "
A female worker approached Joa with a big smile. Joa looked at Jay first as the male nodded his head to reassure Joa so she can follow the worker .

Jay walked around the boutique and flipped through some of the clothes hanging on the shelves , all of which were of very high quality .

As he was waiting for Joa, his mind was bombarded with millions of questions.  Is this choice right ? He just didn't want to feel the pain just like he felt once he was a kid .

"Mr Park, Your fiancee is so gorgeous"
The female worker said .

Jay turned his body towards Joa, as soon as his pair of eyes landed on Joa, he was shocked to see the change that happened to Joa after wearing that dress .

It is a black midi dress with a neckline on the back . The changes that happened to Joa look very noticeable, she looks stunning in this dress.  It’s crazy about how Joa’s beauty becomes more pronounced by just changing her fashion style .