21 | exam papers

"HWANNN !"
Joa ran into the police station with Jay following her from behind .

"JOOOOAAAA !"
Hwan screamed in happiness when he saw his sister who looked like a superhero to him .

"How can you be here?  Mum said you went to dump the trash, how can you end up here? "
Joa throws thousands of questions to Hwan since she is very worried about her little brother .

"It's good that you've come to pick up Hwan.  I ask for your cooperation to make sure your brother does not drive over the road limit ever again "
One of the police officer spoke up , gaining everyone's attention . 

"And please , underage highschoolers cannot drive"

Joa nodded , she politely bowed to the police officer as she linked her arms with Hwan's .

"Are you okay, little bro?  "
Jay asked Hwan as he massaged his shoulders .

"I'm good, it's good to have the experience of being arrested by the police. Soon when I have grandchildren, I can flex about this to them"
Hwan said followed by a laugh but Joa immediately smacked his back head to bring back his senses .

"You, isn’t your guardian coming? ”
The police’s voice attracted Joa’s attention .

Riki shut his eyes , avoiding any contact with the police .
"I told you i don't have a guardian"

The police sighed heavily , it's hard to handle stubborn kids.
"If you don't want to sleep in prison, you should call your guardian to pick you up"

Riki finally opened his eyes , but just his right eye . He low-key judging the police officer .
"Do you know who I am ?"

The police officer laughed sarcastically over Riki's remark .
"Who are you , little boy ?"

Riki wiggled his legs, this would be nice.  He asked himself what the reaction of his dad will be and mostly the media if they knew Riki was arrested at the police station for illegally driving a superbike at night .

Before Riki can answer, Joa appears between the two of them and relieves the tension  .
"I am his homeroom teacher"

"His dad is very busy with work and if you don't mind, can I take Riki home with me ?"

The police officer pursed his lips,
"You're his homeroom teacher?"

Joa nodded confidently, she hoped the police officer would release Riki.  After thinking about this for a long time, the police officer decided to release Riki to go with Joa with a warning so that he would not drive illegally again.

As soon as they came out of the police station, Joa was about to invite Riki to go home with them but the boy immediately headed to his superbike and started the engine.  He drove away and didn't bother to thank Joa for saving him .

Joa sighed heavily , she's not sure what she should do about Riki . Jay noticed the sadness in Joa's face so he approached her and hesitantly wrapped his arm around her shoulders .
"Don't worry about Riki, he'll be fine"

"What if he drives over the limit again and bad things happen to him?  Jay, it's dangerous "
Joa told him about her worries .

Jay made Joa to face him , he lowered his body so he could see her eyes .
"Joa , listen to me . Riki is an independent boy, he will return home safely"

Joa sighed , even she is very worried about Riki, she knows that that boy is very smart to take care of himself .

"Um , hellaurr ? I want to go home and I don't want to watch the romantic scene between you two "
Hwan spoke up .