11 | suspicion

"One kiss is all it takes”

“Fallin' in love with me ~"

Ryu Hwan, Joa's younger brother is singing happily while doing a tiny dance movement . He just came home from his academy so he decided to raid the fridge first .

He took a box of chocolate milk in the crate with a wicked grin, the small note attached to the milk box written by Joa was discarded without guilt by him .

"It's mine now, wohohoho "
He drank the chocolate milk which was originally owned by Joa.

The both siblings always quarreled and they always put a note on each meal to signify their rights . In a fight lurking in jokes , they certainly love each other and always take care of each other despite the huge age gap .

He closed the fridge with his feet, to his horror Joa appeared in front of him in a bad state which made Hwan spray chocolate milk right on Joa's face .

"HOLY SH— I THOUGHT YOU ARE A GHOST! "
Hwan yelled .

Joa did not give the usual reaction.  She wiped off the chocolate milk on her face and started sobbing .
"Hwaaaannn, my life has been ruined"
She hugged her one and only brother, crying in his broad chest for comfort.

"Can't you let me go? You're sticky and stink !" 
Hwan huffed, trying to push Joa away who hugged him like a koala .

Joa ignored what he was saying ,
"It hurts. I know he's not mine but it still hurts"

"It's like going through a breakup with someone you have no relationship with"

Hwan sealed his lips close, considering his sister's feeling that looked really hurt.  He slowly patted the older's shoulder and thought of verses to calm his sister .
"Don't be sad, why would you want to cry for someone who isn't destined for you ?"

"Joa, if he is indeed your soulmate, your destiny ... he will still be destined to be with you in the end even if he is in a relationship with a hundred women"

Joa sobbed , is it true what Hwan said but thinks of Sim Jaeyun as her soulmate ?  Very misguided from world chess .

"Hwan— wait , what is this ?"
Joa rummaged in Hwan's pants pocket as the younger already freaked out .

To her astonishment, she pulled out a movie ticket out of his pocket.  She observed the time, her eyes went wide as she immediately turned her fierce gaze towards him .

"You're a little piece of shit . Did you skup the academy again ?! "

Hwan flinched, he tried to give various reasons but it was useless because the movie ticket clearly showed the time where Hwan was supposed to be in his academy .

Joa pulled up her sleeves, getting ready to devour the youngster ,
"You're totally dead—"

"RUNNNNNNN"
Hwan shouted loudly . He used his long -legged advantage and ran to his room as if in a marathon and locked the door .

"RYU HWAN , OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR I WILL BREAK IT !!"

Hwan laughed ,
"TRY TO BREAK IT IF YOU CAN, MUM WILL ABSOLUTELY BREAK YOUR HEAD TOMORROW"

Joa groaned , she is very angry with the attitude of her brother who always takes care of education.  He prefers to skip school and have fun with his friends.

Joa once persuaded him to move to her school but he didn't want to, this time Joa will make sure he is transferred to her school so she can keep an eye on him every single minute .

"RYU HWAN, YOU ARE GOING TO MOVE TO PARKLAND HIGHSCHOOL.  NO BUTTS ANYMORE! "

"I DON'T WANT TOOOOOOOOO"

"Ahhh my back hurts a lot !!"
Joa did a light stretch, she walked over to the window inside the empty classroom and opened it.  The gentle wind immediately kissed her face as she slowly felt comfortable .

She titled downstairs, seeing her class was playing on the field very happily.  The boys were playing soccer and the girls took time to play badminton .

"Why is Ni-Ki just watching them? He should have joined the game too ..."
Joa muttered . Ni-Ki just sits on one of the benches and puts on his earphones.  Obviously don't want to socialize with anyone .

She is very worried about Ni-Ki, the youngster seems to have a lot of things in his head but chose to keep it to himself .

His dad is one of the politicians who is running for the upcoming election . He is one of the strongest candidates to win the election , despite being the son of a prominent politician, Ni-Ki never bragged about his father .

As she was busy watching the students play, her eyes shifted to one direction .
"It's Mr Kang Daeho and Aeri ..."

"What did Aeri hand him?"
Aeri shyly gave one container to Mr. Kang as the older gladly took it.  It aroused suspicion to her .

She decided to go to them but her steps halted when Heeseung suddenly appeared in front of her.  Joa patted her chest ,
"Mr. Lee, what are you doing here?"

Heeseung gave her a warm smile  ,
"Mr Park wants to see you his his room"

Knowing Jay decided to meet her, she was sure it was related to yesterday's incident.  Joa's hand automatically traveled to her plump lips as her cheeks turned red .

"Stop it, Ryu Joa"
She told herself before arranging her steps to Jay's room .

Arriving there, she knocked on the door first to inform her arrival before entering the room . Her eyes were greeted by Jay who smiled towards her, he was sitting on a couch while waiting for Joa's presence  ,
"Joa , please come in"

It was strange for Joa to hear Jay call her by her name . Shrugging her curious mind, Joa sat facing Jay with overflowing suspicion .

"Why do you want to see me here, Mr. Park? "

Jay gave her a sincere smile before clasping his both hands ,
"Joa, i want you to be my fiancee"