34 | meat , meat , meat !

"Eat a lot , Jay-ah "
Joa's mum put a piece of meat on top of Jay's rice . Jay thanked her before stuffing the food into his mouth.  He feels excited when the delicious taste lingers on his taste buds .

Jay immediately took a few more pieces of meat and ate without stopping , making Joa glare sharply at him .

When Jay wanted to take the extra meat, Joa immediately pulled the plate away from him .
"You are not the only one who's starving"

Jay scoffed in disbelief, he held the plate in the opposite direction and pulled it towards him .
"I'm your guest, be kind to me"

Joa replied ,
"Guest my butt, you should remember other people too when you eat !"

Jay rolled his eyes, he really wanted to pat that female only if her family was not in front of him. 

"Look, a lizard!"
He suddenly yelled , making Joa turned her head away .

"WHERE WHERE WHERE !!"

Joa took advantage by stealing the meat from Joa's plate and putting it in his mouth .

When Joa realized this was just a trick from Jay, the girl immediately pulled the collar of Jay's shirt and brought him closer to her .
"Aish, take it out !"

"NOPE !"
Jay fought back , sealing close his lips .

Joa was getting annoyed , she grabbed Jay's cheek and squished it hard until Jay winced in pain .
"Take my meat out of your damn mouth now !!"

"IT HURTS !"
Jay reached for Joa's cheeks and pinched her cheeks in return, pulling to the right and left .

"AHHH , MY CHEEKS !"
Joa groaned , she immediately did the same thing to Jay and they both ended up screaming together .

Joa's father and Hwan just shook their heads watching their behaviours . They look matured but deep inside they still have the souls of children in their hearts .

Joa's mum who came from the kitchen immediately rushed towards the two of them .
"YAH RYU JOA , LET GP OF HIS CHEEKS NOW !"

She tapped Joa's head with a spoon, causing Joa to immediately let go of Jay's cheek and hold her throbbing head .
"Mum !!!"

"IT HURTS , YOU KNOW ?"

"MY BRAIN LIKE TURNED THREE HUNDRED SIXTY DEGREES !!"

Her mum ignored Joa and placed a plate of meat that she had just taken from the kitchen in front of Jay .
"Eat more Jay, I cook a lot for you"

Jay smiled shyly , he turned his head towards Joa and stuck out his tongue to tease Joa .

Joa scoffed in disbelief ,
"I'M YOUR REAL DAUGHTER, MUM"

"You're actually adopted , mum and dad found you inside the gutter"
Hwan exclaimed , earning a sharp glare from Joa .

"BUT YOU CHOSE HIM OVER ME?!"

"THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING. "

"Shut up and eat your food, Joa"
her mum said .

Joa pouted , crossing her arms .
"Then take Jay as your son !"

"I used to be the best sperm, I beat millions of other sperm to be born in this family"

"But you did this to me!"

Her dad choked on his own when he heard what Joa said.  Hwan immediately patted his dad on the back and handed him a glass of water .

"How does it taste?" 
Joa's mum asked Jay, she really wanted to hear feedback from him . She is lazy to listen to nonsense from Joa .