10 | hectic night

"Come in when I give you a signal "Jake said to Joa

Jake said to Joa .

Joa didn't answer, she just completely sealed her lips.  Once Jake got out of the car, Joa pulled her hair out of anger .
"THE HELL IS THIS!"

"AMONG OTHER HUMAN BEINGS, HE ASKED FOR MY HELP ?! "

"AHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"
She yelled as loud as she can until the consciousness hit her.  Her eyes become watery thinking about someone she loves will belong to someone else .

But it's not Jake's fault.  Jake is also human and he has the right to fall in love with anyone.  But, it only hurts when she feels very sad and jealous meanwhile Jake and her don't have any special relationship .

She shut her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose .
"I guess , this is what we called as a heartbreak "

J

ake looked around, the restaurant was empty and there was only a table in the middle of the aisle .

Heart-shaped helium balloons are placed below, a red carpet is laid from the door to the table, rose petals are sprinkled around . A candlelight was placed on the table as modern lamps were also installed .

Jake smiled in satisfaction , he took out a cute box from his pocket and smiled ,
"I will propose Joa today"

Jake knew it was too early, they still needed to get to know each other.  But, he wants to make sure Joa belongs to him as soon as possible.  He dates for marriage, not playing around.

They can do all those cute couple stuffs after marriage, that's Jake's plan .

"This plan will go smoothly , depending on Joa's decision "

The door bell rang, gaining Jake's attention.  As soon as he caught Saena's presence, the male immediately put back the ring .

"What are you doing here? How do you know I'm here?"

Saena giggled ,
"Jake, I can contact everyone to find you"

Saena looked around the restaurant, she must have admitted it that the restaurant atmosphere looked very romantic .

She bitterly smiled and approached the setting table ,
"Are you really going to propose to her today?"

"Don't you think you need to at least be in a relationship with her first? "

"Isn't this too early? "

Jake frowned, feeling mad when Saena interrupted him .
"Can you leave ? You're wasting my time"

Saena chuckled, she approached Jake and wrapped her arms around Jake's waist .  She tucked her head in his broad chest, feeling his heartbeats .

Jake was shocked, and that's when he realized that Saena was drunk.  He could smell a strong smell of alcohol from her.
"How many glasses did you drink ?"