3 | his first move

"I was doomed ,"Joa slapped her own cheeks, feeling like she wanted to cry when she remembered what happened earlier between her and the school's director

"I was doomed ,"
Joa slapped her own cheeks, feeling like she wanted to cry when she remembered what happened earlier between her and the school's director .

She can only hope that she is not fired, unless she needs to be unemployed or help her parents at their fried chicken restaurant .

She stomped her feet on the ground, punching the air and yelled.  Students who walked passed by her just let the literature teacher bark on the park bench .

"A cup of latte will probably brighten your day, Ms. Ryu "
A cup of latte was displayed in front of Joa's face, she was confused for a while but became even more confused when she saw Jake innocently smile at her.

"Mr. Sim ? What are you doing here ?"
She asked him , earning a soft chuckle from the male .

"Can you take this latte first, please? "

Joa's mouth slightly opened, she gazed towards the latte cup and immediately took it.  "Thank you for this, Mr. Sim"

Jake smiled towards her, he then took a bold step and sat next to Joa which increased the female's heartbeats .

Jake took a sip of his hot americano while staring toward the main gate where students were running out to return to their homes .

Joa tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear, she pursed her lips while tapping the cup with her nails.  She wants to ask what he is doing here with her even they barely talk to each other but she is very shy .

"Drink your latte first, I ask them to add on syrup because you like it,"
He said before taking another sip of his americano .

"You like iced lattes, right?  The cafe ran out of ice so I had no choice but to buy a hot latte "
Jake added .

"How do you know I like extra syrup and iced latte?"
The chemistry teacher made Joa blink her eyes in confusion .

Jake chuckled towards her action ,
"You always post pictures of you being in a cafe with iced lattes.  There are no other drinks like americano, mocha or green tea so it's very obvious "

"Oh yeah ... Thank you "
She turned her head in the opposite direction to sip the latte.  She hummed in amusement once the sweet caffeine searched her throat .

"Joa , why do you always look scared when you're with me, do I look scary? "
Joa almost chocked on her latte once Jake called her without the word 'Ms. Ryu'.

"Oh , Mr. Sim—"

"Why are you calling me with formalities?  We're the same age so why don't we call each other names? "

"Actually , Mr. Sim—"

"Jake , just call me Jake "

"Alright , Jake ..."

Jake couldn't hide his smile when Joa called him by his name. 
"Sounds endearing when you called my name"

Joa feels like she wants to scream, feels like this is a dream when a male that she adores since highschool is now talking to her .

"I hope we can both be friends, Joa"
Jake uttered .

Joa lowly chuckled,
"It might be awkward to get used to me calling you by your name but I'll try"

Jake genuinely smiled , adored the female who tucked her hair before took a sip of the latte again .
"Why do you always dodge and look scared when you see me, do I look scary? "

"You always lowered your head, avoided eye contact and even ran away .. I wonder why you avoided me "

"Mr.  Yes— I mean, Jake.  You are one of the famous teachers among female teachers so of course I feel really timid"
Joa responded with a sincere smile , hiding the fact that her heart would explode once they made eye contacts .

"You don't have to feel that way, Joa.  I want to be friends with you"

"Will you be my friend ?"

"I really want to be friends with you ,"

"You look really professional when teaching students so I want to know you more ,"

Joa swore her heart could burst at a nanosecond when Jake leaned closer to her.  She nodded her head,
"Sure, we can be friends! Plus, you're the homeroom teacher and I'm the assistant teacher for your class"

"I'm sure we need to interact more to manage the class, "

Jake grinned upon hearing her response.  It is true that they are both homeroom teachers and assistant teachers for Ni-Ki's class but they never spoke to each other before even in a meeting.

"I'm pretty sure you know Ni-ki, that boy is so quiet yet intimidating but he's so smart tho ,"
Jake spoke up .

Joa chuckled towards his words ,
"Yeah, Ni-Ki is a bit scary but he slayed in class "

Jake was about to say something but his eyes then glued towards a black luxury car in front of the main entrance of the school. 

Joa turned her head towards that direction as well just to see Jay with a girl who was clinging onto his arms, they were both heading towards that luxury car.

"It's Director Park .."
Joa muttered .

"You know him ?"
Jake asked as Joa quickly nodded .

"I met him earlier "

"But , who's the girl with him ?"
Joa asked Jake, she didn't intend to bother with his privacy but she wanted to know.  The girl next to him looked really pretty by wearing a pencil skirt with a white long sleeves shirt .

She watched Jay open the passenger door next to the driver to that girl before rushing towards the driver seat, the car then disappeared from their visions .

"Oh ? You mean Kang Saena ? She is the director Park's girlfriend"
Jake responded .

He continued ,
"It's been a year since they were both in a relationship ,"

"It was supposed to be a secret but nevermind, he made it too obvious already ,"

"Kang Saena ?! You mean, that famous model .. Kang Saena ?! "
Joa clapped her hands, now I know why she looks really familiar .

"Gosh, that's why she looks really pretty even from afar !!! "
Joa began to fangirl over Saena .

"I hope i can get a picture with her oh my god , but i'll look like an alien if i stand next to Saena"

Jake laughed towards her action,
"But you look prettier than her tho "

"No cap ,"