17 | myeongdong food

"What are you waiting for? Get in the car now"Jay yelled at Joa through the car window as the female teacher was crossing her arms close to her chest

Jay yelled at Joa through the car window as the female teacher was crossing her arms close to her chest .

Jay sighed ,
"Do you want me to open the door for you like a queen? "

Joa rolled her eyes annoyingly ,
"Why do you suddenly want to take me out?  I'm tired and I want to rest "

Jay pinched the bridge of his nose, he wondered if Joa was really stupid or pretending to be stupid .
"Miss soon-to-be Mrs. Park, can you use a little of your smart brain?"

"The netizens will start questioning about our relationship if we keep our distance"

"I do this to keep my profile. If i'm being honest , I don't want to spend time with you at all"

"Now, get in the car and be a good fiancee "

Joa relented, she opened the car door and hoped inside his car . Jay smiled triumphantly, he fixed his position and held the steering wheel tightly . Their car moved down the city streets, past the magnificent night lights . Joa decides to throw her gaze out the window, admiring the view outside and observing other human behaviours .

Jay occasionally stole a glance at Joa who was watching the scenery outside . The dim street lamps illuminated Joa's face, making her face look aesthetically beautiful .

His eyes seemed to be glued to her beauty, until he did not realize that the traffic lights had changed colour . The car behind pressed the hon, startling both of them at the same time .

"Oh god, the traffic lights have changed colour"
Jay mumbled, feeling ashamed of himself for the default .

Joa pursed her lips forward, looking at Jay who was driving.  He looks very handsome and hot .

"I know I'm handsome but you don't need to stare at me like that"
Jay said, making Joa's eyebrows automatically furrowed .

"Euw , you're so full of yourself"

The drive stopped in front of a fancy restaurant.  Joa peered out the window, the cars parked in front of the restaurant were all expensive cars . She feels like an idea for dinner here is really not good .

"Oh gosh , Are you waiting for me to open the door for you then you will come out? "
Jay mumbled, opening the door for Joa .

"Jay , are you sure to have dinner here? "

Joa's question made Jay's eyebrow rose up .
"Yeah, why? Isn't this store fancy enough for you ?"

Joa sighed .
"Let's eat somewhere else, I know a place where you can eat everything at a reasonable price"

Jay didn't want to give in to Joa, he crossed his arms and was determined to have dinner here .
"I've been craving their tomahawk steak for a long time, do you want me to starve because of you?"