13 | contractual deal

"YOU LITTLE BRAT— I'LL KILL YOU !!"It's a cue for Hwan to run out of the arcade as fast as he could for his own sake

It's a cue for Hwan to run out of the arcade as fast as he could for his own sake .

He even left his schoolbag in the arcade and went through the narrow streets to slow down Joa's movement to chase him .

After a few minutes of running and colliding with almost everything, he finally stopped and hid behind the convenience store .

He was patting for air ,
"How does Joa know I skipped academy and came to the arcade ?"

"She appeared suddenly, I swear my heart was almost ripped out !"

Hwan leaned against the wall and sighed tiredly, his own sister was his biggest fear and nightmare .

He was about to take a breath, not until he turned his head to the right and was startled to see a boy around his age was sitting next to him which led to him fall flat on his chest .

"Ahhh , you startled me ! I thought you were a ghost ...."

Ni-Ki just rolled his eyes, he sealed his eyes close to hear the song he was listening to through his earphones .

Hwan awkwardly adjusted his position.  He stares at Ni-Ki and tries to start a conversation but Ni-Ki shows no interest in chatting with him .

"Can you stop talking?  i just s— "
Ni-Ki suddenly got up from his seat and ran towards the back of the trash can near them, he hid there which made Hwan wonder why .

"What happened, why are you hiding? "
Hwan asked him .

Ni-Ki groaned in annoyance , He might be arrested if Hwan is here.  He was about to pull Hwan to hide with him but the sight of some men in suits made his movements halted .

To his horror, his bodyguards sent by his dad to find him approach Hwan who is stuck .

"Did you see this kid? "
One of the bodyguards asked Hwan while showing a picture of Ni-Ki on a phone .

"Oh, I saw him! "
Hwan's words made Ni-Ki's chest feel tight . He is still not ready to return to his own house which he labels as a hell for him .

"He ran in that direction, I'll show you , follow me !"
Hwan suddenly ran in the opposite direction and the bodyguards followed him from behind. Hwan took them away from Ni-Ki .

Ni-Ki peeked behind the trash can and let out a sigh of relief when those bodyguards had already left him . Deep in his heart, he wondered why Hwan helped him but he was very grateful to him because he still helped him even Ni-Ki treated him badly just now .

"But why ... his face looks very familiar ? He looks like someone I know ..."