28 | im so sorry

continued..

lani just looked at me, her face blank. she was completely checked out.

"lei?" margie asked sadly, and in disbelief. her eyes were wide as ever.

"leilani!" i rose my voice sternly as i slammed my hand on the desk, making her flinch.

her eyes went back and forth from me to marg to drew. "you went through my emails?" she asked me calmly, squinting her eyes.

i rose my eyebrows, getting furious. "did i-" i stood up out of the chair. "leilani rose are you fucking pregnant?" i yelled.

"why the fuck are you going through my shit?!" she yelled.

"leilani!" i screamed, going up to her. "do you have a baby inside of you?!"

she sucked her teeth and sighed. "yes."

my stomach dropped to my ass. i took a deep breath and just looked at her. i basically checked out too.

i looked at the floor then back at her. "how far are you?" i gritted my teeth.

"almost 5 months," she said calmly.

the look in her face was so nonchalant. you could tell she's been dealing with this shit. but it's like she didn't even care that i was just finding out. like she's over it.

maybe she's still mad at me for bringing up the cancer earlier so now she's just more infuriated at me. but still!!

when she said 5 months, my mouth damn near dropped. i could feel my self start to hyperventilate. i quickly walked out of the room, bumping her shoulder.

"billie!" drew chased after me.

i ignored her and walked out of the apartment, into the hallway. she followed me though.

"b!"

"nah bro. just leave me alone right now forreal," i told drew.

"hell no," she shook her head. "let's go for a drive," she pulled me by my hand.

leilani's pov:

"lei-"

"margie don't," i shook my head.

"leilani," she walked up to me slowly. "is this a joke?"

"does it look like i'm fucking joking? why the fuck did you let her go through my shit?!" i exclaimed. "the fuck kind of friend are you-"

"don't pull that shit with me!" she exclaimed. "how was i supposed to know you were hiding a baby on there?! plus i told her to stop!"

"what the fuck ever bro," i walked passed her and went to my laptop to see what billie read.

it was a reminder about the appointment for my full anatomy ultrasound for the baby since i'm almost 20 weeks.

i know what you're thinking, that i'm stupid and blah blah blah. don't you think i know that by now? i'm not even showing yet really which is why i held off so long on telling them.

margie was hella stressed. you could see it in her face. "leilani rose please tell me you fucked someone else other than brandon in london?"

"nope," i shook my head. "it's his."

her eyes damn near fell out of her head. "oh this is bad," she mumbled.

"no kidding," i furrowed my eyebrows.

"we have two different reasons why we think this is bad," she shook her head.

i rolled my eyes. "but marg we literally used a condom!"