5 | she's hurting

it's a couple days later and after days and hours of working and shooting, sports illustrated is giving us friday through sunday off.

of course i'm gonna take this time to rest but i also have so many errands to run such as grocery shopping... that's pretty much it.

i've done the other shit like unpacking. billie, drew, and margie helped me. yup drew came to see me, so sweet. i'm glad we're all friends again. though we haven't known each other for long, spending hours and days bonding with people will form a relationship quickly. (and that's referring to the time spent in hawaii and here in la).

 (and that's referring to the time spent in hawaii and here in la)

today's errand fit.

billie knocked on my door, prompting me to open it. "you ready to go?" she asked.

did i mention she was coming with? such a good friend.

"yeah let me just grab my purse," i turned around to get it.

i grabbed my purse and turned back around. billie eyes were locked on me.

"i must be cute?" i tilted my head with a tease.

she nodded her head with a cute little blush grin. she's soooo sweet.

i giggled and walked towards her. "alright let's go."

"um," she stepped inside, her lips folded in. "you didn't tell me you met matthew."

i paused and bit my lip nervously. "you didn't ask."

"he said you were rude to him?" she tilted her head at me.

"after he was to me," i furrowed my eyebrows.

"look i'm not like confronting you on some shit. i'm just confused as to why you didn't tell me."

"when did he tell you?"

"yesterday."

"right and that was like a week ago. so did you question him like you questioning me?"

she sighed. "i just-"

"you just?" i squinted.

"he told me you were in a towel and like-"

"cause i had just got out the shower," i shrugged. "what, you think i want him or something?"

"no!" she quickly exclaimed. "it's just-" she sighed again. "i don't know."

"okay billie," i walked up to her. "i honestly was too irritated with that encounter to bring it up to you. k? can we go now?" i walked passed her, rolling my eyes.

as we were on our way to the store, we both remained silent. her fingers gripped the steering wheel tightly the whole way there. when we arrived, she parked, and turned the car off. i was opening the car door when she said "wait."

i looked at her as she began to put on a cap and sunglasses. she looked at me and said "this isn't hawaii ma'am. i gotta at least try to cover my face if i'm going to be in a whole damn grocery store in LA."