25 | who's the problem?

weeks later..

"so girls," alessandro started. "i have extra tickets to a concert if anyone wants them."

"what celebrity?" a girl asked.

"find out when you get there."

"wha-" she squinted.

"and it's tomorrow," he smiled. "be there. alright now bye."

some of the other models and i left the studio together and went to go grab some lunch at a cute cafe. we ordered our food at the register and then found a table to sit at.

"oh nothing. just sitting here while lani ordered the whole damn restaurant," one girl joked.

"fuck off," i laughed. "i haven't ate all day. plus i love this place. anyway, i don't see why we he wouldn't tell us who the celeb was," i groaned.

"you know alessandro," one girl said. "he just likes to tease and shit."

another girl squinted her eyes. "well shit i'm sick of-"

"oh my god guys look at that girl," lauren, another model pointed.

it was a girl with black hair standing at the register, ordering food. she was wearing black baggy pants and a blue sweater vest thingy.

"look at how she's dressed

"look at how she's dressed. you think she's gay? i wanna give her my number," she said.

i chuckled. "you can't even see her face lauren. what if she's ugly?"

"go see for me," she nudged her head.

my eyes slightly got wide. "wha- why me?" i chuckled. "you literally have 5 other bitches right here," i pointed to the other girls, making them laugh.

"cmon lani," lauren begged. "you're the boldest."

"no," i shook my head. "you want her. you go up to her."

"i hate you," she squinted at me as she got up from the table. "and don't watch us. if she looks over here, i don't want her thinking y'all are being nosey."

"yeah yeah," another girl said. "just go."

lauren went over to go talk to the girl and we all avoided looking over and pretended to mind our business. 5 minutes later, she walked back over with the biggest smile on her face.

"i'm guessing you got her number?" a girl rose her eyebrows.

"no," lauren said. "but she's gonna come sit with us in a second so be on y'all's best behavior."

"oh my god," i chuckled. "we should bully her," i joked.

"the fuck? no," lauren shook her head with a chuckle. "she's a celebrity," she whispered.

another girl laughed. "wow what celeb-"

"oh she's coming she's coming," lauren whispered quickly as she tried to act natural.