10 | she really likes you

billie's pov:

         billie's pov:

"oh bitch you have hella explaining to do," said drew as she stood in the entrance of my apartment with her arms folded, zoe right behind her.

"ugh," i laughed. "i knew you bitches would recognize my bedroom quickly when she posted that."

"you were cool with her posting it?" zoe asked as they both walked in and sat down.

"yeah, it was my idea," i shrugged. "she took the picture on her own but i dared her to post it," i chuckled. "no one besides people i'm close to knows what my room looks like."

"but you're not worried about a certain someone seeing it?" drew rose her eyebrows.

"why would i care if matthew sees it? if anything i hope he does. that stupid bitch," i rolled my eyes.

"well i noticed her ex liked it," zoe rose her eyebrows.

"he did?" i furrowed my eyebrows, grabbing zoe's phone to see. "swear i fuckin hate him."

"did you ever tell leilani about the-"

"nope," i shook my head.

"b," drew tilted her head.

"hell no," i shook my head. "god no. it's over now so we can let that go."

"i just hope it doesn't come around to bite you in the ass," drew sighed with a chuckle.

"why wish that on me?" i put my hands out.

"okay fine.. so how was it?" her and zoe leaned in with smirks, being nosey.

i playfully rolled my eyes before telling them. "best i ever had."

"i knew it," zoe shrugged. "she's so fuckin hot. you could just tell."

"no seriously," drew agreed.

"wait, did she do you?" zoe asked.

i shook my head no. "i was her first time ever being with a girl so i really didn't expect her to, which is fine for now."

"for now," zoe laughed, mocking me.

"hell not only that, aren't you her first time being with someone other than jacob?" drew furrowed her eyebrows.

"yup," i nodded.

"dear god," zoe face palmed. "you don't need this ego boost. your head does not need to get any bigger."

"shut up," i laughed and pushed her shoulder. "i'm happy about what's happening but i wouldn't say it's an ego boost. i still very much have my concerns."

"like what?" drew asked.

"like i guess i just overthink about the possibility of her like suddenly not feeling the whole girl on girl thing and end up ghosting me," i explained.