18 | surprises

quick filler chapter with LOTS of visuals!

                                        -

"can you tell me now?" i begged billie as i sat passenger in her challenger with a blind fold on.

"no please shut up," she laughed.

"ughhhh," i groaned as i reclined the seat back.

so it's finally my birthday weekend. today's thursday and my birthday is tomorrow on friday.

billie is clearly taking me somewhere but i have no idea where. she just told me to pack certain things and get in the car.. so here i am.

after an hour of hearing billie's engine roar from her stomping the gas, we finally parked somewhere.

"can i take it off n-"

"leilani rose if you don't shut the hell up," she said.

i just sat there with a straight face.

i heard her get out on her side and shut the door. then she opened the door on my side and gently grabbed my hand. "come here baby," she told me. "watch your head."

"i can't watch anything babe."

she just started laughing. "i really can't stand you. just hold on to me."

we walked up some steps and i could hear the sound of the waves crashing in the ocean. "oh my god," i mumbled.

we stopped and billie let go of my hand. "okay," she said. "take it off."

i removed the blindfold and blinked a couple times as i could not believe what was in front of me.

"surprise!" they yelled.

and by they, i mean margie, billie, drew, zoe, claudia, and riley... riley.

"oh my god rhy!" i ran up into her arms, giving her the biggest hug. "what the fuck! how the fuck?"

"billie dm'ed me, offering to fly me out for your birthday," she smiled.

i looked at billie and poked my lip out. "you brought my best friend out here?"

"i know you've missed her," she nodded.

i teared up. "oh my god," i sighed of happiness.

i went and hugged everyone else. and then we walked into the villa.

"omg this is beautiful," i expressed as i saw the view

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"omg this is beautiful," i expressed as i saw the view. "god i love having a rich girlfriend," i said lowly.

billie started laughing. "i heard that."

"oops," i giggled. "wait. where are we?"

"malibu," claudia said.

i nodded and walked in to see an entire set up of decorations. i could've cried.