14 | you belong to me

i walked into my dining area to these sitting on the table.

"margie what is this?" i tilted my head, already knowing

"look, she just asked me to give them to you," she put her hands up in defense.

i sighed and walked to the kitchen.

"how long are you gonna not talk to billie?" margie laid on my couch, tossing a toy ball up in the air.

"marg it was yesterday," i squinted. "shut the fuck up."

"i see why you're upset, i really do. but-"

"margaretttt," i dragged loudly.

"lei you would've kept quiet too and you know it," she blurted out.

i walked around from the island in the kitchen, offended. "and what makes you think that?" i put my hands on my hips.

"you didn't even tell her that you met matthew that day," marg rose up.

"how are you gonna compare that to knowing my boyfriend was actually fucking someone else?!" i put my hands out. "hell nah margie."

"that girl is crazy about you," she shook her head. "you know her intentions were good."

i just shrugged.

"look i know you're annoyed by social media right now but you don't have to have an attitude," she told me in a playful tone.

i just sighed.

so the picture of gabi and i at the surf competition is circling around social media. but what's also circling is the video of me giving her her trophy. and that video includes where she told me that billie knew i was getting cheated on.

no, no one knows what she told me. but you can see the distress on my face as i walked off the stage.. that bitch.

so now it's just another set of drama on the internet that i don't care to deal with.

"well what about vegas? she leaves tomorrow morning right?" margie asked.

"yup and i have no idea if i'm going or not," i shrugged.

"but you're still going to that pride party tonight?"

"yessir," i smiled. "one of the models is coming with me."

"she a newbie too?" margie chuckled.

"fuck off," i laughed. "no she's been gay forever, so she says."

-

it was later and i had just finished getting ready for the pride party and was looking in the bathroom mirror. someone then knocked on my door.

"come in sam!" i yelled.

i heard the door open, followed by footsteps towards me.

"so i'm kinda nervous- oh dear jesus," i put my heart on my chest in shock. "what do you want?" i asked billie, turning my head back to the mirror.