1 | welcome to hawaii

pronunciation: leilani [ lay- lonnie ]

                                         -

"okay... yeah. well i'm about to go to the beach," i told my boyfriend over the phone as i grabbed my keys. "i'm not babe," i rolled my eyes. "we still on for dinner tonight right? you promised... okay. okay bye," i hung up.

i took a last look in the mirror before grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

i hopped in my blue jeep wrangler, let my sunroof down and blasted the radio as i cruised down the road, driving to the beach

i arrived to the beach front and walked down to the bar where my friend, riley, was working.

"hey rhy," i smiled as i sat in a chair

"hey lani," she grinned at me, pulling out a cup.

i smirked at her.

she sighed with a smile. "what do you want?"

"hmm, surprise me."

"say less," she turned around to make the drink.

while she did that, i went on instagram to check the interactions on the photo i had just posted.

i'm currently working with the brand zara so i had to post myself in one of their bikinis today for the brand deal.

with this bikini though, i might as well be naked. so after i took photos in it, i put on a matching mesh mini skirt as a bikini cover so i wouldn't just be out here with my cheeks out. too many pervs.

"here you are my dear," riley smiled, handing me a sunrise sunset smoothie.

"oh you know me so well," i grinned, pulling out my wallet.

riley glared at me.  

"what?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"since when do i ever charge you lei?" she tilted her head. "go," she nudged her head, implying for me to leave.