𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

"I wish this could last forever."

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"Y/N." Said a voice in a singsong tone next to me. "Wake up!" It said again. You let out a soft groan and rolled over, pushing away the hand that was trying to shake you awake.

"Five more minutes." You said lazily, throwing the blankets over your head, wanting to stay in this blanket heaven forever.

"Come on you lummox." Chuckled the voice, pulling the blankets off of you and letting the cold air take you away. "Everyone left and I made some breakfast."

You opened an eye and saw Tighnari looking down at you with a plate in hand. "Didn't the others stay the night too? What did you say to them?" You stretched out, sitting up and wiping your eyes.

"I snuck out in the middle of the night and watched a movie until they woke up so it wouldn't raise any suspicion. They got up and got breakfast. It's the weekend and the store is closed so maybe I thought..." He paused, trying to think of the right words to say. "I thought maybe we could go on a lunch date." His face went red. "I don't need your answer right away, so just think on it. Maybe think of the breakfast a bribe." You laughed at his remark as Tighnari handed you his homemade breakfast. It was just eggs on avocado toast but it looked amazing.

"Thank you." You said, taking the plate from him and engulfing the food as he walked out, leaving you to yourself. Your tired brain still hadn't registered the words Tighnari spoke to you until a couple minutes later. "Did he just ask me on a date?" You said to yourself while munching on the second piece of bread. So many questions ran through your head. Was it only because of last night? Did he feel obligated to do this because of that?

You put down the plate on your bedside table and got an outfit ready for the day. You looked at yourself in the mirror before exiting the bedroom. 'Were we going too fast?' You thought, brushing a stray stand of hair out of your face. 'No, I deserve to be happy. Tignhari makes me happy. Even if this doesn't work out, we can still be friends.' You eventually smiled at your reflection as you made your decision.

"Tighnari!" You yelled, opening up the door and walking down the hallway with a bright smile on your face. Tighnari was on the couch, a nervous expression on his face. He'd been sitting out here thinking that you weren't going to go out with him. "I believe we have a date to go on." As you said those words, his eyes lit up like the sun.

"Really!" He said, shooting out of his seat and giving you a warm hug. "You won't regret this Y/N." You knew you weren't going to.

"So." You said, walking down the busy city streets of your town. "What did you have planned?" Tighnari glanced to his side, a sly smile on his face.

"Now Y/N, I don't want to spoil anything." You rolled your eyes and kept walking down the sidewalk.

As the city got busier, Tighnari took hold of your hand so you wouldn't get split up. Eventually you stopped in front of a indoor bow and arrow arena. "I never took you for the bow and arrow type." He squeezed your hand before walking in.

"I'm full of surprises Y/N." Tighnari winked as you both went up the admission stand. He paid for your tickets and then off you went into the arena. "Have you ever shot a bow before?" You shook your head. Tighnari brought the back of his hand up to his head, striking a dramatic pose. "For whatever shall we do." He immediately wrapped his arm around your shoulder and leaned close into your ear. "I guess I'll have to teach you." Tighnari whispered, his lips brushing against your ear.

Your cheeks flushed red as he pulled away with a smirk on his face. Tighnari knew exactly what he was doing to you, and he was enjoying every single second of it. He grabbed two sets of the bow and arrow gear. You found the right sizes for you so you could shoot before heading into a door.

Some things you noticed as you entered the room is that there wasn't a lot of people here except for two others. Maybe Tighnari chose this time so we would be able to get more time in, after all, you only got two hours together.

"Alright, watch and learn. I've only done this a few times, so don't make fun of me." You watched as Tighnari took a deep breath and pulled his arm back, aiming the arrow at the target. In a blink of an eye the arrow was in the middle of the target.

"How did you-" You said. It was a bit shocking. "I thought you said you only did this a few times." Tighnari walked past, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"I lied." He laughed, watching you walk up to the stand and taking the stance Tighnari did. You fumbled while putting the arrow on the bow but eventually you got it. You breathed in slow and brought your elbow back. Then you released.

The arrow wizzed through the air, hitting the target just on the outer edge. Your jaw dropped for a minute. "I did exactly what you did! How did I not hit the middle!" You were completely baffled.

"You haven't been doing this since you were born. Don't worry about it." You sent Tighnari a glare before grabbing another arrow. "Feisty." You heard him say, but it only fueled your anger more. You were going to prove this boy wrong. You were going to be the one making him shocked.

Just as you placed the arrow on the bow once again, there was a voice from behind you.

"Y/N... What are you doing here with this guy?"

As you turned around, you saw Childe standing there with a bow in hand. You could see the fury in his eyes from where you were standing.

"Answer me Y/N."

°•. ✿ .•°

Hope everyone enjoyed!

I am taking a small break this week from writing so I will see you all next week!