𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Your eyes looked to where ever your father and Tighnari went, only wondering what they could've been talking about.

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

Ever since the meeting with your parents, Tighnari has been acting a bit strange. At first it was nothing, you just thought that he was super busy with work until he hid his phone from you.

"Tighnari." You said, peeking over his shoulder while watching a movie." He just hummed a response. "Why did you put a lock on your phone?" Tighnari tensed up, swiftly pressing the power button to shut down his phone.

"It's nothing." Tighnari said, getting you from the couch and heading inside the spare bedroom. You sat out in the front room alone, memories playing in your head from the first time Childe cheated.

Childe sat besides you, his arm around your shoulders as a soft fuzzy blanket covered your torsos. Childe laughed at something on his phone, ignoring the show that was displayed on the TV.

"What's so funny." You quietly asked, stretching out your neck to take a peek at his phone. Childe quickly pressed the power button on his phone, turning the screen away from your view.

"You wouldn't understand it." He retorted, placing his phone on the table away from you. You could feel the doubt creeping up your spine like some disease. "I gotta use the bathroom." Said your boyfriend, shoving the blanket off him and waltzing away.

You knew you should've have looked, but you did anyway.

Crawling over the sofa cushion, you reached out your hand to Childes phone, turning it on and unlocking it with Face ID. Fortunately for you, Childe had forgotten that he still had that on his phone for you.

You scrolled through his phone, scanning the screen to see if there was anything suspicious on there.

"Two photo apps?" You mumbled to yourself, your thumb hovering over the app. Forcing yourself to open it, you saw multiple woman in his camera roll. Some were pictures specifically sent to him in fancy lingerie, while others where pictures of him physically there. To make it worse, there was a picture of him with some chick just an hour before he came over. Something within you told you to scroll down further, so you did.

You found more pictures, of woman sitting on his lap, Childe doing some sort of drugs. One of them has him and a blue haired man, both of them side by side with one girl.

The tears fell from your eyes as more pictures popped up, each one you saw made your heart break a little more.

"How could he do this to me." You whispered to to yourself whiling going through more apps, only to find that he was talking to multiple woman as well.

"Ready to start another mov- Babe?" You looked up, tears now pouring down your face.

"You fucking cheater!" You screamed, getting up and walking to him. "You told me you would stop all this shit!" Childe took the phone out of your hands and his face dropped.

"Y/N. It's not what it looks like. I promise you." You scoffed, feeling yourself start to shake from anger.

"Not what it looks like my ass."

You blinked, coming back to reality. You remembered that night very well. Everything fell into shambles, but you had decided to mend everything back together. You had decided to take him back, which clearly was a mistake.

As all those memories came back to you, you could feel the tears threatening to fall from your eyes. That couldn't happen, you couldn't let that happen. Tighnari wasn't like Childe, he wouldn't do that to you.

But the thoughts still lingered.

You felt yourself start to shake and pulled blankets on you to comfort yourself. You didn't want to think like that, but it happened anyways.

"Why would he be doing this?" You started to sob, burying your head into the blankets. "I try to be a good girlfriend. What am I doing wrong?" Another cry escaped past your lips. "What am I doing wrong?" You repeated, putting your hands into fists and gripping the blanket.

As you cried, Tighnari came outside of the room, rushing over to you in an instant once he saw you crying. "Y/N?! Why are you crying." You looked at him with puffy eyes, sniffling as he sat down besides you. "What's wrong." Tighnari said, putting his hand on your back and rubbing it in circles.

"You were hiding your phone." You started, wiping the tears from your eyes. "And it made me think of my past relationship. He would always hide his phone from me. That's how I figured out he was cheating on me." Tighnari's face fell, a solum expression on his face.

"Sunshine, I love you. I would never even dream of doing that to you, and I'm sorry that I'm making you feel this way, it breaks my heart to think that." Tighnari paused, thinking about his next words. "There is a lot going on right now between moving in and work. Collei has had back to back doctor appointments so I've been handling the shop by myself." Tighnari sighed, bringing you into a hug. "I'm sorry." You sniffed, leaning into his hug as Tighnari's arm enveloped you.

"It's okay, can you at least tell me why you have your phone locked?" Tighnari hesitated for a moment until he spoke again.

"Y/N. I have certain things in there I can't let you see." He grabbed your face, caressing it with both hands. "But trust me, I have plans for you. I just can't tell you what they are." You just said a small 'ok' as he pressed a kiss to your forehead. "I love you more than anything."

"Are you sure I can't know?" Tighnari gave you a goofy look, raising an eyebrow.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then would it." You let out an annoyed groan, peeling his arms off you and laying on your side, giving him a dirty look. His words did help, but you still had your doubts.

°•.  ✿  .•°

I'm debating on just posting the rest of the chapters tonight, or would you want to wait a few days?

What does everyone think?

As always, hope everyone enjoyed!