𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒

"Came back for more darling?"

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

You didn't say a word to him as he stalked around you like a wolf, his eyes never leaving yours. He walked up behind you, placing his hand on your waist just like last time. You looked for Kokomi, not finding her. She must be alerting Heziou and the others. You trusted them.

"Why'd you come back?" He purred, pulling you close to him. "Were you thinking of me?" You nodded, he chuckled in your ear, kissing your neck slowly. "How about we continue where we left off last time?" Dottore grabbed your hand and weaves through the crowd with you trailing behind him. He leads you upstairs, but you didn't need his help. You were stronger than last time.

Looking back before you disappeared to the balcony, you saw Kokomi and Heizou running up to the guards that were of course guarding the stairs. They had their eyes on you this whole time.

"Come on sunshine." Dottore said, ushering you to the top. You cringed at the nickname. Tighnari normally called you that, it made you feel disgusted when this man spoke those words to you.

As you made it to the balcony, he did everything that he did before. Dottore sat you on his lap, touching your thighs and drawing circles on your back, asking a few questions about your life.

"Do you work?" You shook your head no. "Ah." He purred, tracing your collarbone with his finger. "If you were mine, I would give you all the money in the world." You just smiled at him. Whatever drug was given to you last time wasn't as strong this time. You could do this. "How about family?" You nodded your head.

After he asked a few more questions, he brought his face up to your neck and started leaving kisses up and down. Then you heard it.

There was a commotion going on downstairs. Dottore immediately stopped and gently got you off him. You held yourself up by holding onto the railings that overlooked the club floor. Both you and Dottore looked over the edge, watching as Childe and Tighnari made their way upstairs to you. You're eyes wandered over to the bar, seeing Heizou and Kokomi moving slowly. They seemed to be under the same effects you were. Tighnari was moving slower than normal as well, but why wasn't Childe affected?

"Dottore!" Childe yelled with fury in his eyes, storming up the stairs. Dottore noticed that his two body guards were knocked out. Dottore backed away from the railing, walking over to the middle of the room.

You could feel your legs starting to give out so you placed yourself on one of the many seats scattered around the place, but you still watched the entrance to the top like a hawk.

"Childe!" Dottore cheerfully said, his arms spreading wide like he was going to give him a hug. "And I see you brought a little friend with you?" Tighnari came up behind Childe, a pissed off expression on his face. Both of them looked like they were going to kill Dottore, and you hope they did.

"Get away from her." Tighnari spoke, starting to walk to Dottore. Childe placed a hand up, stopping him in his tracks.

"Don't. You've never been to jail, I have. Let me do this." Childe rolled his sleeves up, rolling both of his shoulders and cracking his knuckles.

"I'm so terrified!" Dottore said, sounding sarcastic. "You think your little bitch punches can get through me! Think again Childe!" Childe launched at Dottore, but the dodged which made Childe fall into a table. Tighnari wasn't too close behind him, which The Doctor didn't expect.

Tighnari landed a punch on his jaw, making Dottores teeth clash together and making a loud clacking noise. Childe got up as the man felt his jaw, groaning in pain.

"I told you to stay back!" Childe yelled at Tighnari. Your boyfriend looked up in pure rage.

"I'm not going to sit back and watch another guy defend my girlfriend." Tighnari growled, reeling his arm back and aiming for another punch.

"Understandable." Childe laughed. "But I am going to help you." He said, stalking up to Dottore with a few scratches on his face.

Tighnari landed another punch, crushing the man's nose. Dottore yelled out in pain and fell back over a chair. Childe ran up and straddled him. Tighnari ran over to you as Childe started punching Dottore until he looked like a bloody punching bag.

"Y/N." He whispered as you slowly looked around. You watched everything that just happened and couldn't believe what you just saw.

"That was hot." You whispered, a smile on your face. Tighnari chuckled, putting his arms underneath you and hoisting you up. As he turned around, there was cops running up the stairs. They ran past you and Tighnari, pulling Childe off Dottore and shoving Childe on the ground and detaining him. Dottore was too out of it to do anything, so all they needed to do was pull him up and off the chair. They lead both of them away.

Tighnari followed close behind the group of cops, but you parted away once you see Heizou and Kokomi on the side of the building. They looked ashamed.

"Y/N? Tighnari?" Kokomi yelled, running over to you. She started tearing up once she saw you in and out of it in Tighnari's arms. "Oh my god, Y/N..." She had her hands up to her mouth, gasping in disbelief. "I'm so sorry. We couldn't protect you."

"Not your fault. You fell under the effect of the drugs. Childe and I took care of it, well... Childe did." This time Tighnari looked ashamed. "I can't believe he was the one to beat him up." He muttered. You knew he felt less of a man right now, but you planned to make him feel better soon.

"I saw that Childe got arrested, was that because he beat the other guy up?" Tighnari nodded.

"We will talk about it more tomorrow, for now I need to get my girlfriend home to rest. It's been a very eventful night." Kokomi nodded and walked back to her partner. She had a small conversation which seemed to cheer Heizou up.

"Tighnari?" You mumbled, looking up at him.

"Yes my angel?" You felt all warm inside.

"I love you so much."

°•. ✿ .•°

Dudes. My homies. 10k?!? 10K?!?!? Y'all spoil me too much. 🥰

Have this chapter as a thank you, hope everyone enjoyed!