𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

"Excuse me?"

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"Um, I said how do I say fuck you in flowers." You said bluntly with an raised eyebrow, not really understanding what the fuss was about.

"Why, if I may ask?" Tighnari said, giving you a confused look.

"Long story short. Shitty boyfriend." You sighed, bringing your hand up and rubbing your temples. "Well, can you do it?"

"Of course I can. I have a flower shop for a reason." He let out a lighthearted chuckle and wrote some things down on his notepad. "Geraniums, foxglove, and orange lilies would be a start, plus a cheaper option. We have a deal going on right now." Tighnari tapped his pen on the notepad for a minute while the thought. "I believe it's 50% off?"

Collei looked over with a confused expression. "No we do-" Tighnari quickly turned to her and spoke before Collei could say more.

"Yes we do Collei." He cut in. "How about you start arranging the flowers for those orders. Mkay?" Collei hummed a small yes and cheerfully went to go do so.

"And what do all of those mean?" You said, trying to peek over at his notepad.

He quickly pulled it to his chest and wagged his finger. "No peeking."

'Did this man just really..?'

"Geraniums mean stupidity, while foxglove is insecurity and finally, orange lilies mean hatred." He said, check-marking every single one.

"Hatred? I mean. I think that's going a bit to fa-" You said, before getting cut off.

"I can take it off." He said, ready to scratch it out.

"No! It's fine!" You quickly said. "Keep it on there." Tighnari gave a curt nod and left the flower on there.

"Do you want it to be sent to his home or you give it to him yourself?" You sat there thinking for a minute, wondering if you should give it to him yourself. You decided on just sending it to his home as an anonymous sender. Tighnari nodded once again and told you to write down the address and said it would be sent over in a day or two.

You paid for the flowers, said your goodbyes and left. As you left, the two workers talked amongst themselves.

"Why does she need flowers like that?" Tighnari questioned, putting the order down and making sure he had enough flowers for the bouquet. While checking inventory his co-worker chimed in.

Collei started to explain the situation. "Y/N has a super shitty boyfriend. He's super toxic. Toxic as in he cheats on her and probably even more. It doesn't help that he is in the fatui gang." She chapped her hands over her mouth. "Don't tell anyone I said that! Not even Y/N knows!" The blue haired man raised an eyebrow. "She would be heartbroken if she knew about that, and she might never leave him if she knew. Y/N would be so scared..." Collei said quietly, looking down with a solum expression on her face.