𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"I love you."

WARNING
This chapter includes
SMUT

I will put a small at the start at the end for those who are not comfortable with those types of scenes. It isn't relevant to the story so if you need to skip you may do so. This chapter is mostly smut so I apologize to those who don't like it.

As a reminder, I am very awkward when it comes to smut scenes, so you know the drill.

Thank you and enjoy the story.

.•° ✿ °•.

You somehow woke up in your bedroom. Panic settled into you as you realized Tighnari wasn't there. Was he going to leave? Why didn't he say goodbye? He said I love you and just left.

Just like Childe.

You panicked until the sweet smell of bacon and pancakes wafted into your room. It smelled absolutely heavenly. You immediately calmed down, knowing that Tighnari was out there making breakfast for the both of you.

You leaned back into your covers and stared up at the ceiling. Is this really happening? Are you finally having a good relationship with a man? You started to feel all giddy inside. It's been a while since you felt like this. It was a nice change.

There was a soft knock on the door as Tighnari peeked his head him, an immediate smile made its way to his face when he saw you awake. "Hey sleepy head." He said gently. "Can I come in?" You nodded happily.

Tighnari came in with a plate of bacon, pancakes and a beautiful array of fruits cut into the shapes of flowers. Your favorite was the strawberry rose. He walked over and placed it on your bedside table. "Eat it when you feel hungry." He said, giving you a soft smile. "I have to go to work."

"But Tighnari." You groaned, feeling a little upset. "Im going to miss you." You said, trying to pull off your best puppy dog eyes.

"Y/N..." Tighnari said in a hushed tone. "Collei is going to burn the shop down if I don't get there soon." You bent down and gave you a kiss on the head. "I will see you after."

"Is there anything I can do to get you to stay a bit longer?" Something flickered in his hazel eyes. "Please?" You said, trying to get your voice to sound seductive.

"Y/N-" He started to say before you cut him off.

"I need you Tighnari." You said, and that was it. Tighnari crawled on the bed, his eyes never leaving yours.