𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"As ready as I'll ever be."

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

You stood in front of the police station, Tighnari's hand in yours as you stared up at the florescent lights.

"Are you sure I have to do this." You said as you started to feel yourself to get sweaty and clammy. He nodded and walked into the police station.

Everyone in there was running around trying to get everything together. Some were filling out paperwork, while others were around a table having a meeting. The lady at the front desk was typing away on her computer, pushing up her glasses every now and then. She never noticed you two until the both of you walked up to the counter.

"Hello ma'am. We have a report to make." She stopped typing and pushed up her glasses once more.

"Alright, fill out this paperwork and come back after you're done." She said as she handed you a pepper on a clipboard, clearly unbothered by what was going on around her.

You both sat on the bench close by, filling out the questions on the paperwork. It was just some of your info, nothing too hard for you to fill out.

You brought the paperwork back up to the receptionist and she took the clipboard and put your information in the system.

"Alright. Someone will be with you momentarily. Just go over and sit on the benches." She said, going back to the computer and typing away.

After a few minutes, a man in white shirt and suspenders walked out with a notepad. He walked up to the two of you and asked what had happened.

You explained what had happened moments before, and about the man in the club. The man nodded his head, listening to every word you said.

"I'm very sorry that happened to you ma'am. This has been happening to a couple of woman going into clubs. We will investigate this so it won't happen again. You should be glad your boyfriend was here to take you home. Some other woman didn't have the same fate." The cop said, pausing after a minute. "If you don't mind." He says, writing down something on another page of his notebook. "I would like to take your number down so our investigator can ask you a few questions if needed. Can I do that?" Of course you agreed, and then you parted ways feeling a bit relieved.

"Thank you." You said to Tighnari as you walked hand in hand back to your apartment. "If you weren't with me I probably would of never went there." You laughed at yourself a little bit. "My life has really changed since meeting you." You said, now feeling a bit embarrassed.